Chapter 44

Sinb POV

This is all jimin fault! He didn't gave a mercy to an innocent child. He even kidnapped it. 2 days before i find chaemin here in jeju.

In our friendship, jeongyeon babying chaeyoung because the moment she lost control she can kill.

There is no 'kill' in our vocabulary word, so we just punish them. Like they will not walk for the rest of their lives.

I am now hiding in this tree. I can see that there is 5 guards. Hearing chaemin seeking help make my blood boiled. I need a perfect time.

I grab the gun with silencer. When the one guards is about to approach here i pull the trigger in her head while grabbing him.

"When i say walk. Don't look back. Pretend that you didn't see me or i'll kill your family infront of you" i push her to her posistion. He's doing good.

Then i shoot in their legs and arm so that cannot follow us. I was about to open the cage but someone shoot at up.

I got a shot in my right arm. Luckily it's not that deep. It's like a scratch. Then i shoot the man in the legs and arm who shoot me.

"Baby, i am sinb. Your mommy and mama's friend, come on. We need to come home" he is shivering. He lift his head and i smile to him.

He runs to me so i carry him. He seek my neck and began to cry.

"I don't want here, let's go home already,i will tell them to mommy" he said while crying. He sob really hard.

I grab my jacket and wear to him. I place her to passenger sit. He still shivering.

"Do you want to eat? Let's go for a ramyeon?" He looked at me and smile. I nodded and pat his head. I gave his a earphone and play a music loudly so that he can distract his mind.

-

"Wah! This is delicious aunt sinb! I will tell mommy and mama that we can eat here again!" He happily said. He even clapped his hand.

"Here, a banana to help you to be strong so we can see your mama" i gave him a banana. But he look at me.

"Are you a doctor? I can smell the medicine in your car and your clothes" i pat his head and shook my head. This kids of chaeyoung surely they are genius.

"My wife is. Come on. We need to see your mama. The drive will be 4hrs long so you can sleep" i said while carrying him while he's eating the banana i gave. He nodded and put the earphone.

What is happening now in the underground of jeongyeon unnie. My wife is there so when chaeyoung lost control she can inject the sleeping pills so she can calm.

"Are you okay?" My wife call me.

"Yeah, what happening there?"

"As of now chaeyoung will be arriving any minute now. Take care, iloveyou"

"Okay, iloveyoutoo" i hang up. I didn't tell my wife that chaemin is right next to me.

Chaeyoung, teach jimin a lesson.