CHAPTER 12

Mina POV

I woke up in my alarm. I sit and went to bathroom lazily. When i finish i wear a casual one. I went to dining area to have some breakfast.

"Goodmorning mom and dad" i kiss them in the cheek and said goodmorning to me.

"We will have a dinner together with the son. Tell chaeyoung okay?" my mom said.

'I will see my baby'

I nodded and fasten my eating.

"Hey hey! Slowdown!" my dad said and just smiled to him.

We finish breakfast and i went to my room to do some work since the dinner will be later.

After i finish my work i called chaeyoung to tell her that mom said.

I went to my mom when the clock turn 4pm. So i went to her, but i saw him again talking to dad and laughing about whatever.

"Mom, what are you gonna cook?" i asked her didn't bother the two in the living room.

"I would like to have jokbal and strawberry cake for dessert. And also some sampyupsal" i nodded.

"But mom, we didn't have much ingredients" i said as i looked to her.

"Don't worry, i ordered someone she will be here soon" she said. I nodded. While waiting i heard the doorbell so i open it immediately.

"Chaeyoung/baby?" we unison said. I blinked before opening the door.

I heard a fake cough and i saw father eyeing her but chaeyoung eyeing Jimin.

"You're here chaeyoung, come on" my mom guided her to kitchen and chaeyoung soften her eyes when she saw my mom.

'Now! This is big trouble!'

Chaeyoung POV

I heard mina's footstep going to her room. I am now in her mom.

"Chaeyoung? Do you remember when i said i will teach you how to make a strawberry cake? I will teach you now." she said. I happily nodded because this is bonding with my in law!

'3 points for chaeyoung the bitch!'

"Ah, Mrs. Myoui? Why is that man here?" i asked while wisking the egg.

"You mean jimin? Oh he's here to discuss some business." i just nodded.

It is almost 7 when we finish. I went to her room because her mom told me.

"Oh hi chaeng? You finish? You called your mother?" oh! Fck!

"Oh my ghad! Mommy!" i said.  The moment i open then door my mom came. Oh! I didn't realize jimin not here. That's good then.

"My my daughter, you didn't inform me huh?" i hug her and i gave her apologetic smile.

"Come on dinner is ready" Mrs. Myoui said.

We sit across the Myoui family. We shared laugh of my baby and our parents shared about business.

"We will talk to you chaeng and mina will be talking to Mrs son as well" Mrs. Myoui said as she wiped her lips to the napkin.

'Now i am nervous'

'What if they didn't accept me?'

'If they didn't accept me i will kidnap mina and live in new york!'

-
So yeah! Hi?