Chapter 43

Mina POV

I didn't know what to do anymore. It's just a past few day we're happy but now we are panicking.

Chaemin is missing. I quickly dialed chaeyoung to tell her. I was watching the CCTV while crying. A man took him.

My parents came to comfort me even chaeyoung's mom came. I was crying because heejin keep calling her brother. She is crying too.

I called tzuyu to comfort heejin because she is the one who can calm heejin in this state. Chaeyoung didn't hesitate give heeing to tzuyu although she is a bit jealous to her.

"Chaeng, your son. Please find him." I cried to her as she hug me. She patted my back and caress my hair.

"I will find him. Rest okay? I'll be back and when i came back chaemin is here already" she said. I nodded. Then tzuyu came carrying heejin sleeping peacefully.

"Dad, mom. Mommy, please stay with mina for 2 days. I have something to do" when she said that her eyes is death. I panic so i hold her hand.

"Baby, i'll be back. I love you" she said and kiss my forehead. I let her go of her hand as she want to find his son. Something is wrong but i trust chaeyoung.

I bid my goodbye to my parents and aunt. I went to check heejin who is sleeping peacefully then i came to my room because we are now of my parents house.

Then someone who sneak to the window and cover my mouth when i was about to scream.

"Shh. This is me, eunha" she let go and sit me in my bed.

"Tell me, what happen in switzerland" i hesitate to answer but this is the time.

"I don't want to believe before but when i saw who is driving the truck i am scared. I even saw him when i was in monthly check up but he didn't show when i came near. I didn't believe at first because he is my childhood friend. I'm sorry" i cried. She wipe my tears.

"Chaeyoung knows that truth, she didn't want to tell it to you first because she know she trusted you enough" she said.

"When someone wants you to go in that place don't go, chaeyoung will be back with your son. Trust your wife"

"Where is she? Don't tell me"

"No, tzuyu must be the one who have a power to kill when someone tell her to kill. But chaeyoung can kill if she knows that her family is in danger" i was stunned that chaeyoung can kill. They will kill him. That for sure.

"They don't want to kill him, they will gonna teach to learn his lesson. Trust your wife. Bye for now" she silently went out to my window.

I went to heejin room and lie beside her and hug her.

"Mommy, is chaemin okay? Is mama will be back too?" Heejin asked me.

"Mama will be back with chaemin. Sleep okay?" She nodded and hug me.

Please be safe chaeyoung. Bring chaemin back then we will be together now. I promise we're not leaving you again.