CHAPTER 6

Chaeyoung POV

I am now walking to the hallway of Myoui's empire with one of the staff of Mrs. Myoui. Shit! I am nervous! I didn't that i would like to apply for this! I'm hella freaking nervous right now!

"Relax Ms. Son, Mrs. Myoui is kind well she has some bitch face and tone but they are nice" she smile at me. No! That's not helping! I wipe my sweat. I hold my resume shakingly.

'You do this multiple time idiot!'

"We're here" she knocked and i gulped. Help me Lord!

I entered her office and bowed to her. She chuckle when she see me.

Fck! I am trully hella nervous! I will changed please just this one Lord! Promise i will not be a player anymore! Just this one!

"You will start today, your desk is there. You're hired by the way" she smiled and i went to my desk. I sighed. Finally! You can do this chaeng!

Suddenly i heard mrs. Myoui talking to her husband. And yes! She will be here! Finally i will see her again! The death anniversary of her grandmother, i guess next month? Nevermind! But she will be back again!

I already finish my work and i need to come home to my mother's house. But before i went she want me to buy the ingredients she needed in her cooking. So i went to the supermarket.

But when the lucky day is your unlucky day. Things fck up.

"Hey, chaeyoung! Long time no see" she said. I froze to my stand. Fck! Why is it today! I will be dead!

I was about to answer but someone came.

"Who are you?" She said. Who could it be it was sana! Damn! Why is it her?!

"No! Who are you? I am chaeyoung's girlfriend" the girl said. I think she's half foreigner. I was about to answer.

"Will you just your mouth Son? And you bitch, for your information, she's my cousin suitor!" Sana said. Oh my ghad! This girl is pain in the ass!

"No! Chaeyoung is for everyone!" The foreigner said. Wait what?! Everyone?! Well yeah i am playgirl so yea- no you fcking idiot!

I was about to answer again but sana shut me up.

"Just shut your mouth Son, what do you say? Chaeyoung is for everyone? Well to tell you this. Myoui's empire is will not for everyone to share to" sana said in her bitch tone.

"And by the way, Myoui's empire will be execute your dad's company when they know about this" she continue. I was just staring at them. Well Myoui's company is more powerful than us. I can see fear in the foreigner and walk away.

"You Ms. Son, you're just getting started in your courting but your girls is everywhere?" She said. I don't want Mina to know about this! I'll be dead too!

"Excuse me? My girls? I just need to buy my mom an ingredients that's why i am here" i rolled my eyes. Damn! Why is this a cousin of Mina! She's getting to my nerve!

"I will tell mina about this so be prepared to busted" she said and i looked at her. No! Fck!"No! J-just don't tell her! Please!" I pleaded her but she smirk.

"Go home i will send you the email.

I buy the ingredient that mom tell me. I also brought her flowers she favorite.

" hi mom! Here!" I gave her the flowers and the ingredients she needed. I kissed her to cheeks and went to my room.

I went to the kitchen after i changed. Well it's been 2 months since i started courting her parents. But the job is new. I am the CEO before now i am a secretary.

I sit next to my mother when the food is ready.

"You're courting Mina? Damn! Kid! Don't be such a asshole their! They are not just a Myoui son chaeyoung better behave your ass off!" She scolded me, she knew me i am into girls.

"Mom! Easy! I will be a goodgirl okay?" I said and hug her. She smiled to me and patted my head.'Guess there is no turning back now chaeyoung'