Chapter 49

Chaeyoung POV

This is it! Our wedding! I am wearing a a joker outfit. This the twin idea after all. Mina will be wearing a angel because the twin said.

Tzuyu wearing malificent. Jeongyeon unnie wearing toystory the cowboy and nayeon unnie is the cowgirl her kid is like a prince.

Sinb wearing coco. My friends are really weird! My family is like a king and queen. This is twins idea! We're like going to a Halloween party!

"Cub!" Sinb and tzuyu approach me.

"Mina said that she will not come along with the kids." This really broke my heart. I looked at them but they looked away.

"I gave everything! Why did they leave me again! She promise to me!" I cried. Full of why's but no answer. I wish i am enough.

"Hey! Hey! Don't cry! Mina is here with the kids, don't listen to this idiot!" Eunha approach me and wipe my tears. Then i looked at them they silently laugh. Idiot! They are crazy!

"Be prepared. They will arrive in a minute" i nodded.

"Did you take it? 'I gave everything!'" Tzuyu laugh and sinb nodded. They laugh together. Those idiot!

Then nayeon unnie with jeongyeon sang the 'beautiful in white' although mina will be wearing an angel not a wedding dress.

I saw the kids walking while holding hands. The people we invite has a cute reaction towards the twins. I saw my dad and mina's dad proud at me along with their wife.

Then i saw mina walking staring at me. Tears flowing into my cheeks but i wipe it quickly. Damn! My makeup!

"Take care of my princess. I trust her to you" Mr. Keita said. I nodded and take mina hands.

"You're beautiful baby" i said. She chuckle and hit my shoulder playfully.

"Sweet talker. Come on!" I smile and stand infront of the priest.

"Anyone was here object" the priest said.

"NO ONE! CONTINUE!" That was chaemin voice. The people chuckle even the priest and us.

"Do you take mina myoui as your wife?"

"I do" i hold her hand.

"Do you take Chaeyoung Son as your wife?"

"I do" she face and stare at me.

"I officially announce that Mina and Chaeyoung is now-"

"KISS!" Chaemin cut the pries word. I chuckle and the priest just nodded.

"I love you"

"I love you more" then we slowly kiss. Not minding the surrounding. We parted way and looked at them cheering on us.

The twins run to us and we carry them. Then a photographer came to take us a pic. I kiss chaemin cheeks and mina kiss heejin cheeks.

We had fun because sana catch the flower and she looked at tzuyu who is also looking at sana. Momo unnie and dahyun unnie is here too they're back together.

"I will not leave your side Baby, i will protect the kids and you" i said to mina. I quickly gave her a peck in her lips. She smile and lean her head to my shoulder as i hug her waist.

"Iloveyou Son Chaeyoung"

"Iloveyoumore Son-Myoui Mina"