CHAPTER 15

Mina POV

I finish my work that mom gave to me. Well i am the heiress of this company soon. Jeongyeon treat me a lunch and drove back me in company.

I saw chaeyoung with a piece of rose in her hand. She have a earphone and tappin her foot in the ground so i tap her.

"Oh-baby your here" she flinched and gave me her rose. She scratch her nape.

'She's cute'

"You take a halfday but why are you here? Ah, you take halfday because you want to date me?" I joke. And she looked away.

"I don't, it just something came up. Well- i need to tell you something" she face me. Began to tell story of how she's in love with yeri and how is yeri's died. I felt bad for yeri because she died of the hand of a bad guys.

"Taking halfday and taking advantage of my daughter to date her huh?" We flinch and we saw dad glaring at her at mom is smiling at us.

"I didn't date her Mr.  Myoui, i just tell her the things came up"
She scratch her nape and bow.

" before we go chaeyoung, you can have a lunch with us tommorow" my mom said and she smiling ear to ear. She's cute! Her dimple is visible to!

We bid our goodbye to her, she insist to take her to her house because she need to meet her friends.

Chaeyoung POV

I wait sinb to our meeting place. Minute pass there is car that stop in front of me.

"I didn't saw you in company chaeyoung" sana said. Yes my dear. She's here.

"Come on i will take you home" she said.

"No, i waiting to my friend to pick me up here" i said while in a poker face.

"Okay then. Have a goodnight" she said and drive immediately.

'Tss a bitch'

Minutes pass i saw sinb's car stop infront of me. I hop in and i saw her chewing some gum.

"You didn't stop chewing gum huh?" I said.

"This is my stress reliever" she said coldly.

"Why? Are you stress?" I asked her once again.

"Can't you see?" She hissed.

" why though? Is eunha didn't gave you a kiss?" I joked but she glared at me and back to the road.

"Can't you just shut up? Or i'll leave you here in this middle of the road" she hissed. I shrugged.

'Mood swing'

"Is that mina's cousin?" I saw momo drunken state. O jeez!

We stop infront of her but she didn't mind. I hop her in the backseat and went to the hirai mansion.

I gave her a shoulder for her to walk to her house.

"Why did you leave dahyun" i glared at her. Maybe not my sister.

"I give all dahyun" aish! I knock to their door. And see ms hirai shock to her daughter.

" oh! Chaeyoung! Thankyou for taking care of my daughter! Did you already eat your dinner?" She asked and i just nodded. She taking her daughter to her room while i am following them.

'I am a playgirl before but i didn't went home like this mess up, i didn't let my mother change my clothes while i am drunk'

I sat on the couch and i saw a thing of my sister in this place. I wait her mother to leave before i rage her. The moment she leave i went to her.

"Yah! You bed my sister without our consent?" I said to her but she is laying her bed crying and wiping her tears flowing.

"I didn't take her V-card she just sleep here" she said.

"But, you let her sleep here without knowing our parents?" I asked her in disbelief.

"That was the past! She leave me! She fcking leave me!" She said. She finish crying now.

"Because she fulfill her passion! Can you not see?  She's not here!" I said to her whiling pointing her.

"Where is she?! I will go there and want her back!" She said.

"No, i will not gave her address to you" i said and sat to her couch.

"You will gave me her address soon just wait" she grab her phone and text someone.

I just rolled my eyes and sat quitely. I don't mind.

"Chaeyoung, you can have a night here since sakura allowed you to court her daughter. Welcome to the family by the way. You can sleep in momo's room. Goodnight!" Mrs. Hirai and went to her room. She didn't wait to my reply i just shrugged and saw momo smirk.

We heard a knock and i glared at momo who's here. What she planning to?