Part 3

Amber took a moment to calm her nerves a bit before unlocking the front door. As Amber dropped off her backpack and books in her room, she felt the urge to pee once more. As she began to walk towards the bathroom, she remembered that she was still wearing a diaper and peed in the diaper instead. She figured that since she was already wearing a diaper, she might as well use it and not let it go to waste. As she peed, the diaper quickly absorbed it and left her still feeling dry.Amber was not sure why, but the thought of deliberately wetting her diaper excited her.

As she expected, the house was silent. She had expected that her mother would be asleep since she had not gotten off work until 2:00 pm that afternoon. Amber decided to make sure of this before attempting to sneak her diapers into her room. She was surprised to find her mother was not in bed asleep. This worried her, so she decided to find out where her mother was.

As she searched the kitchen, she found a note on the refrigerator from her mom. Her mother had to work an extra shift at the hospital and would not be back until 10:00 pm. She had left some money in an envelope on the kitchen table for her to call out and get some pizza for herself.

Amber made the call for the pizza and then went back to her room. Without hesitation, she reached out her bedroom window and brought in the bag of clean diapers. It took her only about three minutes to put them into her usual hiding place in her room. Once this was done, she went out to the living room to wait for the pizza to arrive.

While waiting, she peed her diaper twice more without hesitation. She was starting to regret that she would soon have to change out of her diaper and back into her normal panties. Then she remembered the wet pair of panties in her backpack. She quickly ran into her room and dug them out to be washed. The doorbell rang just as she was headed for the laundry room. She threw the underwear into the pile of dirty clothes in front of the washer and ran to answer the door. Her pizza had arrived at last.

Amber paid the driver for the pizza and gave him a $5.00 tip as well. Amber then settled down to eat her pizza while doing her homework. She had finished most of the pizza by the time she got to her least favorite subject in school. She hated math more than any other subject she had, but knew that it needed to get done.

She ate some more pizza and drank down two cans of soda as she finished her math homework. By this time, it was almost 6:30pm and she still had not removed her now soaked diaper she was wearing from earlier that day. She looked at the clock above the table and reluctantly decided it was time to change out of her diaper before her mother came home. She walked into the bathroom and shut the door behind her.

She was tempted for a moment to go get a clean diaper and put it on, but she instead grabbed underwear from her room along the way to the bathroom. She set the pants on the edge of the tub and slowly undid her jeans. When she finally had her jeans down far enough, she could clearly see the bright blue stripe on the front of her now soaked diaper.

Within a few minutes, she had washed off her lower areas with a wet washcloth and then changed back into some panties as normal. Amber had just finished rolling up the diaper when she heard the front door open and then close. Amber froze in horror and fear for a moment before reacting.

Quickly she grabbed the waste can and buried the wet diaper in the bottom of it in an attempt to hide it and not get caught with it by her mother."Amber, honey, Are you home?" "I'm in here mom!"She hollered through the shut bathroom door. "I'll be out in a minute." Amber came out of the bathroom a few moments later with her heart still beating a little fast.