Chapter 12 - What are those?!

After the incident with Aunt Marge, Harry walked down the stairs of The Three Broomsticks to see Hermione and Ron arguing while Erica munched on some chocolate.

"Harry!" Ron stopped arguing with Hermione and looked towards the stairs.

"What are you two arguing about?" Harry asked, sitting across from Erica.

"Hermione got a cat and Ron's scared for his rat." Erica explained before holding out an unopened bar,"Want some?"

"I'm good, thanks Erica." Harry shook his head.

Erica shrugged as Ron carefully put Scabbers in pocket and away from Crookshanks, Hermione's cat.

"I smell chocolate." A familiar Slytherin voice sat down next to Erica.

"Yeah, it's mine." Erica said, putting her chocolate away.

"I can see that." Parker sighed, "How was your holidays?"

"Oh, we went to Egypt and saw Bill." Erica told her,"Right Ron?"

"Why you asking me? You were there." Ron looked at Erica before back at Crookshanks.

"Why's he paranoid about a cat?" Parker wondered.

"He owns a rat, remember?" Erica reminded her.

"Oh, right." Parker nodded, "Whats Egypt like?" She turned to Erica.

"Hot." Erica answered,"It was hot, sandy and Percy kept mixing up his brothers."

Parker held back a laugh, "I can imagine that."

"He kept getting confused and calling Bill, Charlie and he mixed up the twins. I did tell him the difference between them though." Erica explained.

"Fred's taller, right?" Parker guessed.

"Nah, George has bigger ears and Fred talks louder." Erica told her.

"How do you know this?" Ron questioned.

Before Erica could reply, Molly came up to them.

"Come on, the train leaves soon." Molly ushered them up.

They did as they did every year and boarded the train together. When they got to their normal compartment, they saw a man sleeping.

"Who's he?" Ron asked, crossing his arms while he sat down.

"Mr R.J Lupin." Hermione stated, sitting down.

"How'd you know that?" Ron asked.

"It's on his suitcase, Ron." Parker pointed to it.

"Maybe you need glasses, Ron." Erica suggested, sitting next to the mystery man.

"Do you really think he's asleep?" Harry asked, standing up.

Parker sat next to Erica, so it was three on either side.

"No." Erica shook her head as the train started moving,"Oh Harry, how was your summer?"

"He blew up his Muggle Aunt, everyone from the Ministry is talking about it." Parker shrugged.

"I didn't even know I was doing it. I didn't mean to." Harry sighed.

Hermione sighed,"Sometimes magic doesn't require a spell. It can just... Happen."

Just as Hermione said that, the train stopped.

"Surely we're not there yet." Parker stood up and checked outside in the corridor.

Just as she did that, the lights turned off and the windows began freezing over.