Chapter 30 - The Truth.

The Herd and the Weasleys, and Sirius were at the Headquarters for the Order. The kids were all at the table while the adults were somewhere else.

"Do you think he got my letter?" Erica asked Ron, nearly asleep again.

Ron nodded, "I'm sure he did."

"I sent his present with it." Erica whispered, leaning her head on the table.

"He'll love it." Ron assured her.

"Daddy's back!" Molly smiled while she brought Arthur in on a wheelchair.

The table cheered as he was brought in and sat in from of the table.

Soon enough, Molly began handing out presents, "Nice big box for Ron and Erica!"

"I'm going to sleep in this." Erica told her mother, looking at the wrapped box.

"You don't even know what it is yet dear." Molly pointed out while she handed Ginny and the twins their presents.

"I know but once it's empty I'm going to sleep in the box." Erica stated.

"You can sleep in your bed instead." Parker nudged her.

"If you can sleep anywhere, why not test your limits." Erica shrugged as Harry, Parker and Hermione were given boxes.

"Oh yeah, we got told about you falling asleep on the fridge." Hermione laughed.

"This is gorgeous Mrs Weasley, thank you." Parker smiled, putting the scarf around her neck.

"I also fell asleep in a tree when the twins couldn't find me in hide and seek." Erica added as Ron started to unwrap the box.

"What is this?" Ron muttered to his sisters while he took the clothing out of the box.

Erica shrugged, she couldn't see it properly.

Ron turned to his mother and smiled, "I love it."

Erica leaned into Ron when he turned back around,"What is it?"

"I believe it's a waistcoat." Parker said, quite confused while Sirius came and sat down.

Erica noticed she had a matching one and held it for Parker to see.

"Yeah, waistcoat." Parker nodded.

Erica then walked around and handed everyone a small box each. Inside were necklaces with little keys at the end. She then put on hers and it hand a lock at the end.

"What's this for?" Harry asked, tilting his head.

"Christmas present." Erica stated.

"I do-" Ron began.

"It's lovely Erica, we'll all wear it." Hermione smiled and put her's on.

Erica smiled as a small spider crawled up Ron's hand.

"Um, Ron?" Erica tried to say, looking at it.

"What?" Ron asked.

Erica pointed at Ron's hand as the spider stopped moving, almost as if it was looking up at him. Ron looked down at his hand, screaming while he tried to get it off. While this was going on, Erica looked at the twins.

"Did you do that?" Erica mouthed to them.

They both gave a little nod and smirk.

"I bloody hate them!" Ron shivered once he got the spider off.

"I've known you for fifteen years, you think I don't know this?" Erica asked, looking at him.

"Was it you?" Ron asked.