S I X

Mare:
A dark region of a considerable extent of the moon.
•─────✧─────•

Chapter 6: The rain.

ONYX'S POV.

I wake up blinking softly, I run my hand through my head the gods and goddesses are still in the room, they all have their arms folded except Hades who holds a cup of a drink that looks like liquor.

I pull the cover closer to my body, I remember how I acted before I slept and I'm suddenly filled with embarrassment and fear.

Would they hit me for acting so childishly?

Would they send me back?

Without realizing I squeeze the pillow tighter but they remain quiet, Hades sighs and places the glass cup on a small wooden table.

"New rule," he claps, "You eat with me which means you cook food for both of us" I widen my eyes, I'm used to not eating regularly, that would affect my stomach if I start eating food too much.

"I--"

"No excuse, In fact, we start from this night! I can't have you dying on me. I don't want my lovely brother to think I killed you" he chuckles.

"Yeah 'cuz we all know you aren't a killer" Hera drags out, Hades smile freezes on his lips as he sends Hera a smile who continues playing with her hair.

Zeus rolls his eyes and mutters something, "I-i don't eat much" I whisper before he speaks, "Well, you're in my house and my rules you'll follow" Hades shrugs gulping the cup of liquor once.

"We'll start small" Zeus says, Hades shoots him a glare "We all know you're 'Zeus the meddler' but this is my house and what I say goes!" Zeus faces his brother.

"It's obvious you aren't educated about how the human body works. She needs to eat a small quantity of food at first before she increases her quantity of food" Zeus explains but it seems what he says to Hades goes through his left ear and comes out of his right.

"My house, My rules! So brother if you aren't ready to abide by my rules you are more than welcomed to leave." Hades gestures to the door.

Zeus' eyes flash fire, but Selene sighs "Don't fight here, I was part of those who decorated this room" it's then I notice the room, it has cream-colored walls, small moons are drawn on it, there are only five couches and a TV.

"Of course" Hera rolls her eyes, "I'm leaving" Hera announces and Selene grins slyly, "You don't announce you want to fuck your new toy, I think we're all aware you're a whore"

"That's rich coming from someone willing to jump into the bed with my brother just for 10 America dollars" Hera smirks, Selene goes red in the face and Zeus clears his throat awkwardly.

If they owned a reality show they'll make more money than the Kardashians. I giggle softly, all eyes snap to me I bow my head in fear.

The clock chimes loudly in the quiet mansion "I'm staying!" Hera says staring at a very annoyed Selene.

"Time for dinner"