S E V E N T E E N

Flawsome:
An individual who embraces their 'flaws' and knows they are awesome regardless.
•─────✧─────•
The rescue.

ONYX'S POV.

"Persephone's mansion isn't heavily guarded is it?" I ask biting my lips, Gary comes licks my palm noticing my stress, "Oh it is, but you can find a way in. There's a back door, the guards are mostly asleep around 1:am" Aaron, the shapeshifter explains showing me a map for Persephone's mansion.

"It really isn't far" I nod, I haven't informed Hades' siblings about my discovery, I fear they wouldn't believe me, "Are you sure you want to go all by yourself?" Aaron asks, "Yes, unless you wish to come along"

"I wish you a safe journey" Gary bares his teeth at Aaron, I pet his head softly, and rests when I touch him.

"So Gary, I don't speak animal. If you wish to come along lick my left palm and if you don't lick my--" Gary licks my palm before I finish my sentence and I hug him immediately.

I feel he was sent by Mara to watch over me.

"Your relationship is so weird" Gary walks slowly to Aaron but I pull him back his tail, "He isn't worth it," Gary licks my cheeks.

"Come on, let's get ready" I walk into Hera's room in the mansion, then go through her outfits and choose black leggings with a black long-sleeved top with black sneakers.

Gary barks in approval and I shush him so that we don't get caught.

The time on the old grandfather clock says it's 10:30 pm and Gary says it takes about two hours to get to Persephone's mansion.

Taking a deep breath I step out of Hades' mansion with Gary behind me, that's until he moves to my front and goes in a different direction "Where are you going?" He throws his head in his direction then I pull out the map and a nervous laugh escapes my lips.

"Lead the way wolfy," I think he rolled his eyes again!

Gary walks with no problem whereas I'm out of breath already, Gary keeps jumping each time we pass a mark, then he let's out small howls in happiness.

It isn't a full moon, and he is an extremely playful wolf. Who would have thought I would be around a wolf who isn't trying to eat me.

"Gary" I call then place my hands on my knees, I hear bone cracking then a teenager comes to me "Are you okay?" I jump and look around for Gary.

"I'm the wolf," he says happily.

"You have two feet and not paws, so I'm sorry I don't believe you" I look around for my wolf.

"I'm a werewolf, so I can transform into wolf or man" I stare unblinking at him before I shrug.

"What? people are usually scared when they learn that werewolves are real"

"I've lived with people considered myths for more than three months so nothing really surprises me anymore. Just one question, How old are you?"

"I'm sixteen" I stop "You let me bring you along? You're just a kid!"

"I am not," he pouts, "I'm stronger than you, so if anyone should be angry it should me because I brought a human along with me!"

"What? You in your human form which makes you just like me"

"I'm sorry love it doesn't work like that" he speaks in Hades'voice and pops out his chest then crosses his arms with a carefree expression on his face. That's when I laugh out loud on the quiet road.