Chapter 5 - Classes 77-B and 78

Chiaki Nanami POV:

"Yeah, same here! You're a really interesting person to talk to Chiaki," Chihiro said. "You know, I really respect programmers. Because my favorite games wouldn't exist without programmers. It's a wonderful job that can create many different things," I said, keeping myself from rambling. "R-really? Thanks! The main part of our job is making sure people are satisfied with the work we make, so I'm glad to hear that," Chihiro said, beaming. Even before I met Chihiro, I always respected him. He always seemed so nice, I wonder why people would bully him for being too girly... he's really an amazing person. "Chihiro, it's getting late. See you tomorrow?" I asked. "Yeah, see you tomorrow," Chihiro said as he was walking into his dorm. As I'm walking into mine, I opened up the package that arrived today. I knew Chihiro's birthday was tomorrow, so I ordered him a Nintendo Switch with a few games. That way, we can play together. I wrapped it up in green wrapping paper, and put it on my bedside table.

Chihiro Fujisaki POV:

Well... I think I might like Chiaki... I've seen her around school, and I did speak to her on multiple occasions, and I've only known her personally for a couple days... although I did grow closer to her today. I now know more generic things about her. She knows more generic things about me. It's honestly shocking that we both have the same birthday. I walk back to my dorm. "Master! It's nice to see you again. Remember, your birthday is tomorrow!" Alter Ego said. Right, tomorrow's Chiaki's birthday aswell... I wonder what I should get her... "Hey! Do you know what I should get for my friend's birthday? Her name is Chiaki Nanami," I typed. "Hmm... my data says that she has many games and consoles. What games does she like?" Alter Ego asked. "Well, she was really hooked to a game called Animal Crossing," I responded. "You could get her a booster pack for her game," Alter Ego said. That's not a bad idea actually. I'll buy her one early tomorrow. I hope she likes it...