Author's Note

Hey guys, some of you know me as Alex or please.bechloe on Instagram. This is me saying that I will keep updating this story for as long as it takes me to reach a certain point where I will mark this one as complete and start the second book of this series. I don't see this story going inactive any time soon, so if you are enjoying it, you can keep enjoying it for the foreseeable future.

Also, please feel free to let me know if you have suggestions for the story or something you want me to change.

Note:
This fanfic is pretty heavy with smut, but if you are looking for a pure smut series, I will eventually start making a one shot series just like that. It will be made of all the possible moments where Beca and Chloe could have had sex, but I decided not to include it in the main story, plus other bechloe sex scenes that aren't scenes in the movies.

Another note:
I love sendrick and I will be writing a sendrick fanfic also sometime in the near future that probably will be just as smutty as the bechloe series. There will also eventually be a sendrick one shot smut series as well, but probably not for a while.

Final note:
Yes, I ship sendrick. Its just my opinion. I think that they could make a legitimate functional couple, and I wish I could see them together sometime romantically. That said, I completely support Britt and Tyler's marriage, and I would never hope for anything bad to happen to them. The same goes for Ben and Anna, who are clearly happy with each other, and I think it's wrong to wish them apart.

If you are reading this bottom line because you read the whole note, I want to sincerely thank you.