Shut the fuck up!!!

BAKUGO'S PROV:
After training I was getting undressed in the locker room. Then they started blabbing their damn mouths.
"Yo~Midoriya have you got to second base with (Y/n)," The perverted grape asked.
"Ahh~What! I~I-I," he stuttered.
I rolled my eyes . I felt like beating the shit out of them.
"Oh come on~ you two been together for what a year or two now? You had to of done something," sparky asked.
The damn shitty Deku was a blushing mess now. God why dose she stay with him. They haven't even been spending that much time together ever since we start UA. It hurt her some , but she always smiled with me. She always opened up with me.
"Ahhh~! W-we haven't done anything!! Swear," he screamed.
"Really Mina told me she was having dirty thoughts of you.. well she didn't say a name , but I can only assume you! Right Bakugo," shitty hair yelled.
I turned and gave them all a death glare for talking about the girl I have a thing for. Deku gave me a fuck off look in return.
"Tch!stop talking about her like she's some kind of toy," I growled.
I went to walk out to be stopped by the damn nerd.
"Kachan!we need to talk ," he said .
It was just us in the locker room now. I rolled my eyes getting angrier by being near him.
"What is it nerd," I growled.
"You have a thing for (Y/n)... don't you? It pisses you off that she is with me dosen't it," he asked coldly.
My eyes shot open. I couldn't tell him I don't like her. I can't tell him I do . What would I lose if I did. I do have feelings for her! I sent a glare towards him.
"What if I do," I asked.
"Say it Kachan say how you feel towards my girlfriend," he demanded.
"I hate that she's with a loser like you. I think she deserves way better than you! I love everything about her. Her amazing looks to her nerdy interests. The way she'll smart off to someone in a second! So yeah... I like her ," I confessed.
Deku balled up his fists . His face got darker.
"Stay away from my fucking girlfriend Bakugo... stop hanging out with her understand," he growled trying to be intimidating.
I just got up and walk away. When I got to class she was in my seat. A smile formed on my face.
"What are you doing," he groaned.
"Sitting in a loser seat! Cause I won during training! Why ," she chirped.
"I let your ass win you know that! I'm at the top of the class idiot," I chuckled.
She looked at me and gave me a smuggy look.she turned her head up and huffed.
"So be it! This seat wasn't as comfy as I thought! Good day," she snorted.
She stood up . I took my seat back and watched her walk back to her seat next to raccoon eyes. Her body was so beautiful. I hate it when she talks bad about it. Then Deku came in. He walked up to her and poked her nose. She giggled at him and gave him a hug.
Lunch time came. I decided to eat with (Y/n) today. Deku was begging hogged by round cheeks and four eyes. As I walk up I over heat her conversation with raccoon eyes.
"I don't know dose it make me a bad person to think he's hot? To have these thoughts about him," I groaned poking at her food.
"No~oh hey boys," she giggled at Kirishima kissing her neck.
I plopped down next to her. Her face was bright red with blush covering her face. I gave her a confused look.
"Stop playing with your food! Eat before I feed your ass," I yelled.
"Oh...yeah sure I'll get right to eating," she stuttered.
"Oi! What's wrong with you (Y/n)," I asked taking a bite of my food.
"N-nothing .... hey what all did you here Katsuki," she asked lowly.
The fuck did I walk in on. I started to wonder.
"Oh ummm...I hear you asking raccoon eyes if you were a bad person because you're having thoughts of I can only assume a different guy that's not Deku," I said.
"Y-yeah that it... god so are you always so easy to beat during fights! Who am I kidding a course you are," she teased.
She was so pretty her (H/l) (H/c) all messy from training today. Her big stunning (E/c) eyes fluttering her long eye lashes.
During class break she came over to Deku. He pulled her down to his lap. He started to tickle her. She cried for him to stop. I wish I could do that! I knew I should of confessed before that bastard did in middle school.
"What~!wha got into you today Izuku," she laughed.
"I just love you puppy that's all~ wanna hang out tonight," he asked.
"Y-yeah i would love too," she cried.
Later on at home I decided to text her. I expected her not to text back until she got home.
(Y/n)🖤:
Hey you big idiot
Wyd?
Me: oh shit nothing
Wbu
(Y/n)🖤: nothing waiting on Izuku to get back from the kitchen
Me: your still at his house?
Naughty little (Y/n) texting another guy while with you itle boyfriend
(Y/n)🖤: it's just you stupid lol 😆
Me: hey I gotta question
(Y/n)🖤: yeah?
Me: who were you talking about today and who have you thought of doing it with?
(Y/n)🖤: I'm GONIG to kill Mina! No one don't worry thanks for telling me!
Me: np have you ever even thought of that with the crappy nerd?
[read]
(Y/N)'S PROV:
"Hey puppy who are you texting," Midoriya asked.
You look at Midoriya. No you can gladly say you've never thought of him that way. Bakugo on the other hand.. is a completely different story. You started to think back to training today. He looked so hot when your light beams ripped his suit. Seeing his abs . Ashido must of told Kirishima and He must of said You have been thinking of Midoriya that way.
He snapped his fingers in front of your face snapping you out of your trance.
"Oh shit! Umm it's just Kachan. Why," you asked.
"Oh it's nothing! I love you," he said pushing you down onto the bed.
"Ahh Izuku!! What are you doing," you screamed accidental calling a certain blonde.
"Oh come on~puppy don't you wanna do something more than barely kiss," he said in your ear trying to be sexy.
"No! Just get off please Crist! You know I'm not ready for that stuff! Nether are you," you cried.
He sat back against his bed. Bakugo secretly listening to the whole thing.
"What ever I better if it was Kachan you would be ready," he groaned in frustration.
Blush covered your face.
"Shut up that's not true ," you cried.
"What ever! Act like I don't see the way you look at him! The way he looks at you! The way you're having dirty thoughts about him! Cause we know it's not me," he yelled .
You stood up and grabbed your backpack.
"(Y/n) wait~ I'm sorry," he said.
"I need Tim away from you right now! You need to get your jealousy under control.... or I won't be able to be with you Izuku. I'm going home," you said anger.
You walked to your house. To be welcomed by Bakugo sitting at your front door holding and on going phone call from you.
You dropped your stuff and ran up to hug him. Your bestfriend you have a crush on.the person your boyfriend is so jealous of. He stroked your back.
" what all did you hear," you cried.
"Enough to wanna beat the nerd up," he growled.
"Don't Katsuki... He is my boyfriend ," you said.
You felt something soft touch the top of your head.
"You need to get some sleep kay want me to stay the night," he asked.
You could already hear moaning coming from inside our house.
"She's drunk again and has a guy over~... you mom won't care," you asked.
"She only cares if there something about you idiot," he chuckled.
The two of you slept in the same room that night. You slept in the bed as Bakugo slept on the floor.