Seven miutes in heaven~

You were out of breath and fucking confused after making out with Midoriya. Yeah he's your boyfriend, but he's been avoiding you and the two of you never do that kind of shit. You felt wrong with Midoriya. You started to think back to when you and Bakugo made out. That felt right.. you wished it was him that you were with. You felt awful for moaning his name out during the make out session, but Midoriya didn't seem to hear it.
          Ashido yelled seven minutes in heave . So you sat down at the end of the couch waiting to play. Then you seen him walked in. Your eyes were glued to him. He looked piss . You couldn't blame him though.
        He did sit down next to your throwing his arm over you. He didn't look at you though. Midoriya gave you a hicky. He's never done that before. You think it also could of been Bakugo that did, cause his face was in the crook of your neck in the kitchen earlier. Your memory was a blur by now. 
       Ashido and Kaminari went a hat around with numbers in it. You got 8, so did your bestfriend. You tried to look at the number he had. He darted his eyes down to you and smirked.
      "I guess we got the same number," he smirked.
     "Kachan~you smell like weed ," you laughed.
     He rolled his eyes and chuckled. His deep chuckle. You couldn't resist. It was so sexy. You were so drunk right now it was unreal.
      Then the game started. First it was one then two , three, four, five, six, seven. After they got out every one made jokes. Then they yelled number eight. Blush covered your face. You didn't know what was going to happen once you got in there with Bakugo.
        He smirked and grabbed your hand pulling you into the closet. You think Ashido and Kaminari rigged the game so you and Bakugo would get the same number.
       "Be smart you two~ btw no one can hear anything out side this door," Ashido teased.
     Once the two of you were in there with the door shut it was scary. You felt his eyes on you. Then he pushed you to the wall. His lips lock with yours. You melted into his kissed. You rapped your hands in his hair. His licked your bottom lip for permission to go in. You granted it. You completely surrender to his touch. The kiss finally broke and he started to attack your neck. You moaned softly. Which drove him more.
       He moved his hands all over your body. You started to kiss his neck and leave hickies on him too. You ducked on his Adam's apple. You felt his bulge in his pants press against you. Then two of finally stopped making out. Both of you out of breathe. You cheated again.
       "I'm the worse aren't I," you asked.
     "Why do you chose him? (Y/n)," Bakugo asked.
     "I-I don't know what you mean? I said I would chose you Katsuki ," you said.
    "You didn't though... you deserve better (Y/n)... even if I'm not better you deserve someone better," he said.
    "I know you don't like him... but he tries to spend time with me.. he's just get caught up with his hero crap," you said.
    "I don't though, and it's not just hero crap. You're right I hate his fucking guts... for a completely different reason I wouldn't be able to hurt you with by saying," he said.
    "No tell me," you said.
     "He cheats on you... you was fooling around with Round cheeks earlier, and I said something to him . I thought he went to go end it with you, but ... well he made out with you," he confessed.
       You couldn't believe him. It hurt that your bestfriend would lie like that to get to you. You shook your head no.
      "No.. no he didn't cheat I am the one cheating.... but I may help myself when it comes to you... I feel like something is missing when your not around, but I am the one cheating not him," you said.
     "Then why do you stay with him? Do you like me? Or are you just stringing me along like he is with you," he said sounding kinda bitter.
     "I do like you Katsuki... I love you... but I can't break his heart! He has always had it ruff...he has stayed loyal to me... and I've just been awful," you said.
     "Oh my god Deku is cheating on you! Why else would Eye bags ask if you two were still together," he yelled.
     The door opened with Ashido and Kaminari smiling. To only see your two pissed expressions. You went back to your seat. Bakugo plopped down next to you. Giving you and annoyed glare. Pointing towards the door. That Midoriya and Uraraka was in.
      "Okay~ believe what you want to (Y/n) , but if I open that door early and see them doing anything I want an apology.. and permission to beat his ass," he bet.
      "Ok and if you don't see anything? What in it for me," you asked.
     "I'll leave you to your boyfriend,and we'll just go back to being bestfriends or how things use to be when you didn't know how I feel," he said.
      "You can't just turn your feelings off can you," you asked.
    "Oh hell o I can't, but I'll be willing to fake it if I'm wrong," he said. 
      You felt wrong. You loved Bakugo.. you found him attractive. You loved spending time with him. You felt awful when the two of you weren't together. All things you feel for Bakugo... you have never felt for Midoriya. When the two of you first got together you thought it would last a week or a month. Boy were you wrong.
     It has been four minutes since Midoriya and Uraraka have sent in to the closet. Bakugo looked at you. He got up and walked to the closet after telling Ashido and Kaminari nodding his head.
     He grabbed the door nob and yanked it open. For everyone to see Uraraka's boobs out and Midoriya teasing them. She had hickies all over her. So did he you didn't leave any on him. Bakugo was right you feel awful for thinking he was wrong.
       You stood up embarrassed , mad for being embarrassed. Mad for bring led on when you have wanted out for a while, but didn't want it hurt his weak little pathetic heart.
       "What the hell! You cheater! I could of been in another relationship by now! You little pathetic quirk less Izuku! The only reason why I am still with you or ever went out with you was for petty! Because of your ass being bullied in middle school," you yelled.