Stop please

You woke up next to Bakugo. You've been ignoring Midoriya for the past two weeks. You started feeling bad for him. So you decided to finally answer one of his billions of text he's sent you. You started to smell cinnamon. You looked over at Bakugo sleeping. 
            He was so hot. If only you were signal boy would you jump him. He didn't even have a shirt on. So you got to see all of his abs. You decided to hit Bakugo until he woke up.
         "God what is it," he groaned.
        "Get up loser! We have to go to school," you said rolling out of bed. 
       You could of sworn you felt him staring at your ass. You had a long T shirt on a pair of really short booty shorts. You got ready as did he. He smirked at you.
      "What Katsuki," you asked annoyed of his staring.
     "Why do you have the top four buttons undone on your shirt? Trying to tease someone," he flirted .
      Blush covered your face. He walked closer to you . He backed you up against the wall. Your breathing hitched as he buttoned your blouse up. He than looked at you. It felt like it did back in middle when ... you think the two of you almost kissed.
       "(Y/n)," he hummed leaning in.
      "Yeah kat-," you were interrupted by your bedroom door being slammed opened.
    You look over to see... Midoriya who looked pissed. Your heart ached. He probably thinks you were cheating on him. You were kinda. Your mind kept playing over and over.
     "Kachan! Get the fuck off my girlfriend," he growled.
     He began to walk up to Bakugo fist balled and everything.
  "Tch! If I don't you piece of shit! What ! Hu," he growled back.
    Midoriya swing hitting Bakugo in the face. Midoriya stepped back. As Bakugo cuffed his chin. A evil grin appeared on his pissed face.
    "Five fucking seconds to run before I beat ever living shit out of your useless ass Dek-," you interrupted Bakugo.
    "Please stop! Jesus I don't need you to fighting ! Katsuki please~Izuku you too just stop for a fucking day," you yelled.
    "Whatever hopefully my girlfriend will spend time with me today and not with a dirt bag trying to steal her from me! I'll see you in class," Midoriya said in a bitter tone.
     You walked over to Bakugo. Chin was bleeding and bruised. You went to the bathroom and came back with a warm rag , alcohol, and a box of bandaids.
     "Tch! Outch whack it~," he cried.
    "What am I going to do with you? Your my bestfriend... what did Izuku mean by trying to steal me from him," you asked.
     "Oh....if you had to chose for some reason between me or that nerd.... who would you chose," he asked avoiding your question.
      "I guess I would chose you? Why," you asked.
   "We're going to be late (Y/n)," he said avoiding more.
    He went to stand up and you grabbed his foot from underneath him. Causing him to fall onto you.
   "Shit sorry I meant to get you to seat back down to answer my questions," you giggled.
     "Can I move I'm kinda pinning tho to the ground," he chuckled.
    "Not until you answer my questions! Please what did he mean? Why do you want to know who I would chose," you asked.
    "I...I don't wanna say it (Y/n)," he said.
   "Just te," he interrupted you by smashing his lips in to your own.
   It felt nice. Like you to fit together. You rapped your arms around his neck pulling him in more. He kept you pinned to the ground. He bit your bottom lip and lick it asking for permission.
      You denied so he moved his hand down lower to your glory whole. He stuck a finger in getting a moan also access to your mouth. The two of you fought for dominance. He won sadly.
     When the two of you finally broke for air you started kissing each other necks. Leaving little marks. You started to unzip his zipper. You grabbed his cock and started rubbing it up and down. You felt a build up so did he. The both of you went into a passionate kiss again. As you both were about come reality hit you. You both immediately stopped.
     Both of your eyes widen. You started to cry. You were an awful person to do this to someone as nice as Midoriya. Someone who's been loyal like him. When you basically just fucked the guy he was worried about . Bakugo pulled you into an embrace. He started to stroke your back.
     "Shit I'm sorry...I'm so fucking sorry (Y/n)... I don't know what to tell you. D-do you wanna forget about this and go back to normal," he asked sorry.
     "Did...did it mean anything," you asked.
    "I- I don't know did it mean anything," he asked.
    You looked into his eyes. His eye that were usually so seductive and warm looked sad. His face look like he just lost something big. You put your hand on his cheek.
     "Did this mean anything to you Katsuki," you asked .
    "I don't know (Y/n)," he said.
   "Yes you do know ... just tell me come on we're supposed to tell each other everything," you asked.
    "....yes it meant something to me.... I love you...(Y/n) so much.... but i don't wanna make you do something that'll hurt you... like breaking up with the thing," he confessed.
       "Katsuki I-," he interrupted you.
     "So let's go you need to see your boyfriend in class right! Up we go," he painfully said in happy tone.
        Things were weird after that. You felt like shit. For more than one reason. 1.)you cheated on your innocent boyfriend. 2.) you told the one you love you would chose them, but then chose the other one basically. 3.) The one you chose have been blowing you off to train and hangout with Uraraka and Iida. So you were by yourself a lot more. He stop answering your texts more. You dealt with your drunk mom alone.
        One night when it was bad you were at the park alone like always. When a text from Kaminari showed up on your phone. Tears started to roll down your face. It was a innovation to Kaminaris party. You phone ding again.
Kachan~💥💥: hey I was out running and saw you at the park.... everything okay?
You: oh yeah just taking a breather...
so anyway wyd?
Kachan~💥💥: nothing much just worrying about you...it's felt like forever since we've talked last
You: yeah it dose wanna hang out?
Kachan~💥💥: where's you're boyfriend
You: oh he's hanging out with Uraraka and Iida also training... he's been pretty busy with class work,friends,and training to spend anytime with me ... sope I've been by myself for like three weeks
[read]