Mother fucker!

"What the hell! You cheater! I could of been in another relationship by now! You little pathetic quirk less Izuku! The only reason why I am still with you or ever went out with you was for petty! Because of your ass being bullied in middle school," you yelled as the two quickly pulled their clothes up.
         "I-I-I sorry puppy," he said in a scared voice.
      You were lead on for god knows how long. You had your fist balled. You had no empathy for his ass. Bakugo was looking at you. He's only seen you this angry during the license exams.
      "You were right Katsuki.... you have my permission," you said on the verge of tears.
      His eyes widened when he heard your voice. Only he knew when you were fixing to cry. 
     "You have anything to fucking say Deku," Bakugo growled.
     "Yeah have fun with a slutty bitch who was too stupid to realize I have been cheating on her since the beginning of this year ," he said coldly.
      "Mother fucker," Bakugo yelled as he slammed Midoriya to the ground and proceeded to kick the living shit out of him.
     Midoriya grabbed his leg knocking him down. Throwing punches at him. One after another after another. Bakugo grabbed his throat and kneed him in the crotch. Knocking Midoriya off of him. Bakugo hit him over and over and over agin in the face. Midoriya grabbed his hand and head butt him in the face.
Kaminari moves his parents coffee table out of the way of the fighting. Everyone else stood out of the way. Bakugo finally got up off the floor pulling Midoriya up by his hair. Midoriya punching Bakugo in the throat. Causing Bakugo to slam him into the wall. They were on going . Nether of them stoping. You kinda got scared. What if one of them go to far! You would never see Bakugo agin if that happened.
You jumped in the middle getting hit in the face by Midoriya. Who was aiming for Bakugo. Bakugo's eyes widened. It knocked you back some . Bakugo got enraged. He pushed past you slamming Midoriya to the wall. Holding him by his throat. Midoriya grabbing his throat in return.
You grabbed his arm. Trying to let him let go . Tears rolling down your face by this point. Nether of them stopping.
Your quirk could be use like Kaminari's were you just produce light. You could also control light . Like the amount that is produced. You could also use it like Bakugo's quirk and use the heat light produces . Or burn someone , and or send it in a bebe form . Like he dose with his explosions.
You actives your quirk blinding both of them. Caused by them to loosen their grip. You also grabbed both of their arms and burned them to get them to let go. They both did hissing in pain.
Although once they were able to see again they tried to go back at it. You step in the middle though. Todorki and Iida grabbed Midoriya. Kirishima and Kaminari grabbed Bakugo.
"For Fuck sake! Stop it! Is it really worth going to this length! Just stop please! I'm not worth this ..... Izuku I hate you! But at least I cheated on your ass too! I felt awful for it cause I thought you were staying loyal! That because I liked someone else I was awful... I haven't wanted to be with you for while now... you obviously have felt the same. The only reason I stayed with you was because I felt sorry for you! I should of ended it and just got with Katsuki ... but please Kachan~ stop god please," you cried.
Midoriya's eyes widened. So did Bakugo's eyes. The reasons were completely different though. He hated seeing you cry. Which made him feel bad.
     "Y-you ch-cheated on me? W-with Kachan? The one you told me not to worry about ," he asked hurt filled.
    "You got to be fucking kidding me! We just started that crap! You have been cheating on me for what a year now?! He's all I had! And I'm glad he was, because I'd rather Katsuki be by my side everyday other than you," you said angry.
     "Yeah, but I never told you to not worry about Uraraka! You told me not worry about him," he said voice shivering.
     "I don't wanna deal with your shit Izuku... I just wanna finally be fucking done with your bitch ass," you complained.
     Once it looked like everyone had calmed down they let Midoriya and Bakugo go. Bakugo walked up to you an hour later. You were drinking with Ashido. He tapped your shoulder.
      "Oi!..... imma head out... you can come if you want? I would like it if you would, but it's not like we together or anything so," he asked nonchalantly.
     "Oh yeah umm~Pft Ahahaha l-let me g-get Pft! I can't keep myself from falling down," you laughed drunkenly.
     "Fuck i got you! You need to sleep this off (Y/n)," he said picking you up tossing you on his shoulder.
      In the car you were be obnoxious. You kept saying shit to him. Until he did a U-turn .
     You were curious where he was taking you. The car stopped on top of a cliff. Even you were drunk you knew where you were. You've never been here before , but others you knew have with their boyfriends and girlfriends.
     He leaned his head back against his seat. His gripped the steering wheel. As sigh left his lips. He looked so hot . You didn't notice what he had on before now. He was wearing a black leather jacket and a red shirt underneath it with ripped black jeans.
~~~~~~~~~~~LEMON WARNING~~~~~~~~~~
       "K-Katsuki~? Are we at lovers point~ahaha~ why," you asked drunkenly.
       He looked down then at you finally. His eyes were so dreamy. You loved them so much. You also wanted him right now like crazy. He gulped looking back down then at his steering wheel. You put your hand in his lap.
       "Katsuki~,"you said.
      "Yeah~? What," he asked with his voice deep.
     "I want you really badly~even if I don't remember it tomorrow morning," you begged.
     "Your drunk (Y/n).... you don't really want me... I thought you would like the sene... I don't wanna do something you would regret," he said with his voice tense.
     "Your holding back something Katsuki~tell me," you said pushing his seat back getting onto his lap.
     "Yeah I am...I'm holding back~cause I love you~ I've been wanting to do something since i've seen you tonight," he confessed.
      You smelt alcohol on his breath as well. His hands gripped your thighs.
      "Are~you drunk too~?katsuki~," you said leaning into his neck.
     "Kinda tipsy still~good enough to drive though," he groaned.
      "Then just up and enjoy this~will ya," you moaned licking his neck.
      You licked his neck leaving hickies all on it. He did the same to you. You pulled at his jacket , so he lost it. You than pulled his shirt up as he did yours too. You stated kissing his chest. Biting him leaving hickies on his chest. You had a black skirt on , with a light brown sweater. You put your hands down his pants causing him to flinch.
        You grabbed his dick and pumped it listening to all of his amazing noises. As you were pumping his cock you started to get wet. You were kissing his neck again. If you were sober you wouldn't of thought of this. You took his length and slowly sat down on it. Rubbing your pussy with his cock. You moaned his it rubbed in between your lips. 
        He pulled you into a passionate kiss as you sat down on his cock. Slowly riding him. You moaned into his kiss. You didn't stop it felt like pure pleasure. The two of you finally broke from the kiss. He unhooked you're bra. Then started to suck on your breasts. You kept moaning his name.
       You felt a build up forming in side of you and your moans got louder. While he was leaving hickies on your breasts, chest,neck, and stomach. You felt his cock start to pulse. He started to pant .
       "F-f-fuck~god~don't~stop baby girl~err fuck~," he groaned kissing your neck.
       "Ahhh~mmmmahhh~a-ar~are~ you fixing to cu~AhhhhMmmmmahaaahaaahhh~Katsuki~," you moaned out as you orgasm on his cock.
      You kept riding him until he clenched your hips. His cock was pulsing more and more.
      "Fuck~(Y/n)~god~Damn it~I'm fixing~Ahh~fucking~mmmfuck~blow~," he groaned.
     You smashed your lips into his. The two of you kissed passionately as his cock exploded cum into your tight pussy.  Everything was tingling for the both of you. You both screamed each other's names out when he came in you.
      You stopped moving your hips. You leaned your head against his. You both tried to regain your breath. You finally got off and sat back down in your own seat. You looked at him tiered as fuck. He looked at you with the same look. Your eyes met giving each other a peaceful smirk.
         Both of you drunk . Won't remember this in the morning. So much shit happened that night. You broke up with Midoriya and fucked Bakugo. You fell asleep in the car. So did he.