Summer training camp...

{PAST TENSE}
              I got up and packed my bags for camp. The old hag started to yell at me for no fucking reason so we got into it. During our arguing we heard the door bell ring.  
         "Grrr!Shut up you hag," I yelled opening the door.
    I saw her . Her beautiful figure and eyes and hair. The outfit she had on only cause my imagination to wonder. Being around her always makes me feel better. I quickly grabbed my bag and shout one more thing at my ma running out the house.
      We were walking to the train station to get to school. She was talking about all the stupid shit her and Deku used to talk about. I hate that shitty nerd so much. The hell would he just leave her like that.
       "Where is your Deku," I asked.
     "It's not Deku it's Izuku... and he went earlier... then he said he wanted to hang with Iida and Uraraka. They don't like me much . Sope I'm here with you," she smiled.
       Once we got to the school we were put on the bus. She sat behind me with raccoon eyes. While shitty hair sat with me.
     "Couldn't take your eyes off him could you," I over hear raccoon eyes tell (Y/n).
     "Shut up~! Mina," she wined.
     We got off the bus and she walked over to that shitty nerd. She tried to get a hug , but he was only paying attention to the heros. She walked away always smiling.
     "Oi! You ok," I asked.
     "Yeah~ I'm just bored . Aren't you excit," she was cut off.
The ground started to rumble. Then it fell out. I immediately grabbed (Y/n) and held her as we fell. We landed and saw each other in our arms. Blush covered our faces. I jumped up getting ready to fight.
We finally got to the damn campgrounds around 5ish. We were once agin greeted by the wild pussy cats. I was jerked up by some old hag. Then I laughed when a kid punched the nerd in the balls. (Y/n) ran over to him . She smiled and helped him up. I hated I was fucking jealous of him cause of that. I wish I had (Y/n)...
After we ate our dinner we all went to a hot spring. A giant wall separating the two. The perverted grape tried to climb it. The kid stopped his ass though. Then the kid fell from the top. Deku bolted up to save him.
The damn extras decided to start a game. 'Who's the hottest in class' . I decided to join cause what better did I have to do. I walked out of the room for second to over hear and argument.
"I...I was just hoping to spend some alone time with my boyfriend during this trip.... I guess I was wrong," (Y/n) said frustrated.
"Kota was falling I had to help him. It's no different then how we've been since high school has started anyway," the shit said.
"Grr! A course that's the issue I feel like we're growing apart Izuku! All you do is spend time with your friends. If you give a girl any attention it Uraraka ," she yelled .
"I'm sorry.. I wish I could tell you why I train so much ... but I can't I love you ," he said trying to make her happy.
She walked away. He sighed and I went back into the room. Then he walked in and join in on the game. I couldn't keep my self from glaring at his stupid ass . How can't he see what he's doing to her! I just wanna beat the ever living shit out of him.
I had to put my hands in some shitty hot water. It hurt a little , but I get to see (Y/n) train while I'm at it. After training on the third day we got rewarded. All of us except the ones who failed the exams. It was a test of courage. We picked numbers. There was a group of three. I got placed with icy hot while (Y/n) got with round cheeks and frogs face. She looked nervous. I walked over to their group.
"Oi! Round cheeks triad with me," I yelled.
"Nope no trading kittens," one of the pussy cats said.
They then explained it. I was standing with (Y/n). She was so beautiful. She played with her hands.
"You'll be fine see ya after words to hand for a little," I reassured.
"Shit yeah its felt like forever since we hung out last. Even though it was three days ago," she said smiling.
When me and icy hot went on the trail nothing was said really. We both kinda got spooked by class 1-B. Then smoke came form no where. We kept walking getting kinda nervous for (Y/n). The we saw a villain. He had someone's hand in their mouth.
Then we had dark shadow to deal with. Which the bastard did good at helping me take care of. Then we were told the plan by Deku. I was the target. We kept walking I fell to the back. My eyes shot open when we saw the girls. Frog face was pin to the tree. Round face was pinned to the ground . While (Y/n) had her quirk activated blinding the crazy chick. She looked beat up. I went to go hug her when.. everything went black. I opened my eyes to see shitty Deku trying to get me.
I went out again. I woke back up tied to a chair. The League of Villains were in front of me. My life was in danger yet all I could think of was her. What if I never get to see her again. The shitty fucking ashy face dick tried to get me to join them.
     "Isn't there a special someone you would always want to be safe," he asked.
     There was, but I know it would break her heart if.. if her bestfriend became a villain. I sent a death glare to ashy face.
     "Tck! Yeah there is... that's why I'm going to be great hero! For them so I can make sure shitty people like you don't exist anymore," I yelled.
       I was eventually rescued. The shitty nerd came to save me. During AllMight's fight I felt awful. I did this I cause my idol to fall. After the fight we went back home. The police took me into questioning. Then I went home. I was told not to leave the damn house.
        The next morning I woken up by someone landing on top of me. Hugging me tightly. It was (Y/n) . Tears were drenching my shirt. I rapped my arms around her. She looked up to me eyes puffy.
       "I..I was so worried you died! Please don't ever leave me again! I don't know what I would do if you died! Your my everything Baka! I was so scared," she said shivering.
       "Don't worry (Y/n).. I'm alright I promise," I said rubbing her back trying to calm her down.
      "I haven't slept for a week... I kept thinking to when you promised that we would hang out after... then you got kidnapped," she cried.
       "Hey~hey I haven't broken my promise we can still hang out together... let me get change and we'll hang out all day promise," I said.
      She calmed down , but she stayed in my arms. We both soon fell asleep. I woke up and found her still in my arm snuggled to my chest. Her phone was going off . It was the shitty nerd. It said they had plans. Shit did she blow him off for me. I ignored it and went back to sleep snuggling her.