Chapter 15: Kameron

(Kameron in MM)

Aaliyah POV

September

I've been trying to move on but its not working. I mean I've moved on from him. But every time I look for someone new, I always end up looking for someone with the exact same qualities as Shaun.

:

The bell rung which meant lunch was over. I dumped my trash in the garbage can and left the cafeteria.

"Ight booh. See you in 6th period," Michelle yelled.

"Okay hun," I replied, walking away.

As I walked past the football locker room and I heard the boys making noise. Suddenly, the door opens and the football players crowd the hallway on their way to 4th period.

One boy catches my eye. He was shirtless, as he walked down the hall putting his shirt on, and my gawd I had to take a step back. He looked to be about 6'3", his skin was a milk chocolate color, his hair was in a nappy temp fade, and the body on him was A1. He wasn't TOO muscled but he wasn't skinny either. His abs were perfect and he had the V-line.

He looked my way and smiled showing off his perfect teeth.  What did I do? Was I staring too hard? I thought, as he began to approach me.

"Aaliyah right?" He asked.

"Yes.. And you are?" I replied.

"Kameron. Remember I tried hitting on you when you first came here. We were in 1st Period."

Then I remembered. "You're the one who threw that paper at me,"

"Yeah that was me," he replied, smirking as he licked his lips.

Gawddd damnn. What is with these niggas and they smirk?

"Yo, what class you got?" he asked.

"Dance. But she doesn't mind if I'm late,"

"Ight then," he replied, grinning. "Lets catch up?"

"Sure. Why not," I replied.

_________________________

Kameron POV

"Guess who I bumped into at school today?" I said to my friend, Nick, as we chilled at his house playing 2k.

"Who?" Nick asked.

"Aaliyah ole fine ass. My god bruh," I replied, licking my lips at the thought of her.

Nick froze.

"What's wrong nigga?" I asked, noticing that Nick had tensed when I said Aaliyah's name.

"Nothing bruh," Nick replied.

"Bruh we talked about EVERYTHING. She so perfect. She everything I want in a girl," I say.

"That's cool," Nick replied, with an attitude.

"And guess what? I think she feeling a nigga too. She gave me her number and told me to hit her up," I said, smiling.

"True. But what about Michelle?"

"Nigga, I ain't feeling Chelle like that. She was the one who threw herself at me and gave her pu-nani up to me,"

"So you completely done with Chelle?" Nick asked.

"Hell yeah, I been done with her ass. She the one who don't understand a break up."

"But ight bruh," I continued. "I'm bout to go hit up Aaliyah,"

"K," he replied, nonchalantly.

"Nigga you sure nothing at wrong?" I asked.

"Yeah. I'm fine,"

"Ight man. See ya tomorrow nigga," I replied, as I closed the door to his house, and hopped into my black Range Rover.

I started the engine and drove home with the though of Aaliyah still in my head.

___________________

Aaliyah POV

Kameron and I talked that whole night. He's so sweet and funny, and sexy. God took his time with this one.

"So when you gonna come over and sing for me," he asked, while we were on the phone.

I giggled. "Nigga I don't sing," I replied.

"We can sing together,"

"You can sing?" I asked.

"Helll nahh I can't," he replied, laughing.

I laughed too. "Ight Kam. I'm getting tired. I'm finna get some sleep,"

"Ight" he replied. "Night babygirl,"

I blushed. Did this nigga just say "babygirl"? I couldn't stop blushing.

"Good night booh" I replied, and hung up.

I turned off the lights and pull the sheets over my head.

I smiled at the thought of Kameron, as I closed my eyes and thought to myself:

I've moved on.