- 𝖼𝖺𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗌𝖾𝗅 -

" round and round like a horse on a carousel

" round and round like a horse on a carousel. here we go, will i catch up to love? i can never tell... "

[ Y/n ]

Tyler and I got home two days ago and honestly I don't know what to do. He's asleep with his head in my lap on the couch. I stared at him, then imagined what he looked like covered in blood. When he showered, how his blood would mix with his victim's, then flowed down the drain.

I felt sick thinking about it, so I stopped. I feel like everyone is staring at us all the time. When we're in the store, the cashier might be an undercover cop who'll take him from me.

I feel like I need Tyler now. Like if I don't have him by my side I'll die.

Tyler shuffled and sat up. "Bub, why're you crying?" He mumbled, hugging me. "I don't want you hurt Tyler! What if the police find out! You'll get the death penalty!" Tyler pulled away and kissed me, shutting me up. His tongue collided with mine, his taste filling my mouth. I wrapped my legs around his hips, kissing him back.

He pulled away, but just enough to allowing me air. I took deep breaths, not getting enough. "Tyler..." I whimpered. "As long as you keep that pretty mouth shut, we're okay." His lips brushed mine as he whispered.

"I swear. Even if we aren't together anymore, I won't tell anyone." Tyler nodded leaning back in to kiss me.

. . .

I feel like Tyler doesn't love me back.

A week ago we were so in love but now... Am I just an alibi?

Tyler kissed my legs as I laid in bed with him. He kissed up my stomach, to my chest, then up my neck to my lips. I smiled at him, then looked away. "What was that?" He laughed. "What?" I asked. "Like... That little glance away. Like you're uncomfortable. Am I heavy?"

I shook my head, and placed my hands on his ribs. "Do you love me?" I asked flat out.

He laughed then stopped. "Of fucking course. Look at this." He grabbed my hand and showed me the ring on my finger. "Do you think I fuck women I don't love? Y/n, you were my first everything. My first girlfriend, my first date, my first kiss, the girl who took my innocence. How could I not be in love with you?"

"Don't get mad." I whimpered.

Tyler sighed and got off me, sitting up. "Y/n listen to me."

I sat up and faced him, holding the covers against my bare chest.

"My feeling have not changed since you found out. My life with you and my other life... Those are different things that have one thing in common."

"What?"

"You. I will always protect you. When... When my dad died I promised I'd be fucking rich and give my money to cancer charities. Then when I met you and you were this lonely, timid woman... Fuck I swore I would never let anyone hurt you. There are bad people in the world Y/n. Bad people who want to hurt you. But it won't happen... Because I'll kill them first. Being a hitman gives me both of those things. Extra money and a lot of skills. Y/n, no one will ever hurt you again."

I stared at him for a moment before hugging him. "Thank you Tyler."

He kissed my head and I cuddled close to his chest. For the time being, I felt like we were finally together again. Like he wasn't 3 paces ahead of me no matter how fast I ran. I was in his arms, and I wasn't going to let go.