- 𝗆𝖺𝖽 𝗁𝖺𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 -

" we pain white roses red

" we pain white roses red. each shade from a different persons' head. this dream, dream is a killer. getting drunk with a blue caterpillar. "

[ Tyler ]

This is not an ideal situation.

Taking jobs I know I shouldn't have is a bad habit of mine. The man who hired me had never even talked to a hitman before. He was freaking the fuck out. He needed me to kill a girl named Alice. His explanation made him seem insane but now that I'm here, I realize he isn't.

I walked around the odd area, looking for the girl. Someone grabbed my hand and I looked down. A child wearing a frightening mask. "You're just in time for the tea party mister."

"Do you know who Alice is?" I asked. The little girl nodded and pulled me with her down the path. "Alice hosts the tea parties."

"What is this some weird convention?" I joked. Part of me was serious though, I couldn't figure out what this place was. "Don't drink the tea or eat the pastries mister. Otherwise you can't save us." She whispered. I nodded and we walked into the building she'd brought me to. She ran over to a woman sitting in a chair at the very end.

She had no mask. There were tables and tables of children, the oldest ones being what I assumed was 16. "Children! Quiet down! We have a visitor!" I could shoot her right here right now and be done with it. But there are so many young people around. "Are you Alice?" She nodded and stood up on the table. Children brought their glasses and plates away as she approached me.

"Who might you be?" She asked. "I'm Tyler. I heard you have delicious cakes. I'm getting married."

She brightened up and sat back down, on the table table. I got to see the ballgown she was wearing. All the children stared at me, each of them with a unique mask. "How lovely! Yes! Yes! But you have to give me something in return..."

"What's that?" I asked.

"Your children. You can decided whether to give them to me as babies or to give me your sperm."

"That's so kind of you." I said sarcastically. What a freak. "I need the cake by next week." "Sperm it is!" She shouted, turning around and motioning with her hands to the kids. Two of them got up and walked over to me. "Here! Try a cookie! Or a cupcake!"

I laughed and pushed them away. "I'm deathly allergic to gluten. You can't get my sperm if I'm dead." I joked.

"Yes I can." She spoke seriously.

I shifted my weight onto my right foot, shaking my head and lightly patting the children's heads. "No thank you." 

The woman sighed and crouched down to speak to me. "Why do you want a cake if you're gluten free?"

"My fiancée loves cake."

That wasn't a lie, Y/n really loves cake.

"Children, you may eat. Mr. Gluten Free and I are going to look at cake designs."

She hopped off the table and we walked out of the room. She grabbed my hand, leading my to a new area. We got the and she crouched down, undoing my pants. I quickly stumbled away from her, freaked out. "What? You said you'd pay with sperm."

"Listen lady, you're fucking weird. You're not getting anything from me except a bullet to the head."

I pulled out the gun and we stood there for a moment. She was laughing, a crazed look in her eyes. My stomach churned and she pulled out her own gun. An assault rifle. All I had on me were a sawed off shotgun, two pistols, and some rounds.

I sighed and set the shotgun down. I put my hands up and walked towards her. As I got in front of her I reached down and started undoing my pants. I thought really hard about Y/n in lingerie so I got hard. She became flustered, dropping the gun and putting her hands up to her mouth. She was giggling like a little girl.

"I get so horny for girls who know how to handle a gun.." I muttered as I stroked myself. She looked like she was going to faint. "I'm so wet for you." She unclipped her skirt and tossed it away. Underneath she was wearing black lace underwear with matching stockings. God it would be wrong to steal this set off of her dead body and make Y/n wear it but she'd look so fucking sexy in it.

Alice bent herself over something, I couldn't see what. She moved her underwear to the side and started playing with herself. I kept my eyes on her head, putting my dick back. I pulled out one of the pistols and shot her in the back of the head. She went limp and I sighed. "Fucking creep."

. . .

I took care of my hard on and went back to the children. There was only a little girl with a bunny mask. She was crying as I approached her. "What's wrong? Where is everyone?" I asked. "Gone! I'm waiting for Mommy but they said she wasn't coming back. I looked down and realized that the masks littered the floor. "Were they your brothers and sisters?" She nodded and the door opened.

"Ana, come on! Everyone's out but us!" I picked the small girl up and followed the teen to the exit. We walked out of the wear-house and I set the little girl down. I was going to leave when someone stopped me. "Thank you for saving us." The boy had a look of hope in his I eyes. "I'm just in it for the money kid. I'm gonna call the fire department so go stand over there." They nodded and shuffled to the other side.

I took out a match and struck it, throwing it into the building. I did that four time before it really started spreading. "Okay, don't die and guys, I'm a secret. None of you saw me." They all nodded and I smiled, walking away.

. . .

At home with Y/n I told her all about my day. She was worried about the kids but I told her about how I'd watched from my car. The fire department was very good to them. She was just as weirded out as I was by Alice.

"She really said 'give me your sperm'?" I nodded and she laughed. "Poor kids..."

"You didn't fuck her through.. Right? Just because the lingerie was hot?"

I shook my head and drank some of the wine from her glass. "Nah, I didn't even look at her pussy because I swear to god if I did, I might've thrown up."

We laughed and she cuddling close to me. "What a freak of a woman..." She muttered.