- 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒 𝖽𝖺𝗍𝖾 -

" i'm walking to your house, nobody's home

" i'm walking to your house, nobody's home. just me and you and you and me alone. "

[ Y/n ]

I looked through a scrapbook Tyler and I had made when we started dating. In it, there were certain pictures with things covering them. I opened the first one and gasped. A picture of Tyler tied to the bed, obviously exhausted from being fucked by me. I forgot he let me do that...

I thought back to when Tyler still lived with his mom, when we first started dating. I wonder if he was a hitman then... It's been years and he seems to be pretty notorious so probably. I smiled as I remembered what that was like.

. . .

"It's weird." He mumbled as we stood at his front door. "Baby, it's not weird. I really don't care. I'm excited to meet your mom and see your room!"

He sighed and rested his head on my shoulder. "Alright."

He knocked on the door, which swung open as if she were waiting for us. "Hi!" His mother quickly scooped me into a hug, which I gladly returned. "Ah, Tyler she's so beautiful! Isn't she beautiful?" I laughed and Tyler nodded. "Yeah mom, she's very beautiful."

Tyler and I laid in his bed together, making out. My apartment complex was under construction so we were here. His mom offered to stay in a hotel but we declined. Tyler and I were under the sheets, getting heated. He delicately ran his fingers across every inch of me, the gesture was so hot in itself I buried my head into the mattress. "You wet?" He whispered. I nodded and scooted closer to him.

He didn't like being beneath me but seemed to want to be pushed around. "I'm gonna go lock the door." I got out of the bed and locked the door. I came back over and Tyler was sitting up. I smiled and walked over to his closet, inside there was a bin full of ties. I grabbed one and walked back over to the bed.

I kissed Tyler's tip, then his stomach, up his chest, until my lips met his.

I brought his hands behind his back and tied them around the bed post with a black tie. "Under my bed. Your birthday present. Open it." I reached under his bed and felt around before finding what he was talking about. I untied to bow and smirked at the gag that was inside. I sat up and fastened it around it head. Tyler looks so good right now.

He moaned and I quickly moved back down to give his erection attention. Tyler's legs shook as I quickly took him all. I looked up at him as I bobbed my head, letting his tip hit the back of my throat. He was in immense pleasure, unsure of what to do with himself.

I pumped my hand on his dick a few times before sitting on him. We both were startled by the pain and pleasure. Tyler's hips arched and I collapsed onto his chest. His spit dripped off his chin already, into my hair. I smiled and looked up at him, my arousal throbbing, making me weak for him. I leaned close to him, licking the spit up.

"You want me to ride you?" He nodded desperately and I could tell he was already uncomfortable with the gag. I unclipped the gag and it fell onto the bed. Tyler took deep breaths but I didn't give him time to compose himself. I quickly sat down on his cock, using my hand to quickly position him with me.

I gasped and the tears came quickly. The pain was unbearable but I couldn't let Tyler fall out of this euphoric state. I quickly started slamming my hips down onto him, bringing them up a moment later. He pulled on the tie and I ignored him, leaning down to suck on his chest. "Mm ah!" I covered his mouth and continued riding him.

"You look so fucking good right now baby." I whispered, pulling my mouth and hand off of him. "I- I didn't think you doing that would feel that good!" He whisper shouted. I smiled and pressed my hands on his chest to ride him more aggressively. Tyler choked on his breath and I whined at the pleasure. God, this is so erotic.

I leaned down and started to leave hickeys on his neck. Tyler buried his nose in my hair and whimpered into my ear. I smiled as I continued to roll my hips against his.

I got off of him and he stared at me. "Kneel."

Tyler did as I said and I grinned. "Such an obedient boy."

I got on my hands and knees and placed his cock into me. I groaned at this new pleasure, my stomach filling with butterflies. "I- I'm going to cum soon
Y/n." Tyler mumbled as he thrust his hips against mine. I looked back at him and we made eye contact. I felt his dick harden inside of me, causing me more pleasure. I fell and he shot his load all over my back.

"I want you to cum too."

I smiled and took a few breaths. "Alright Tyler." I laid in front of him, my legs spread.

He watched avidly as I fingered myself. My toes curling and my legs sliding down so they brushed his. "Tyler..." I moaned, my orgasm closing in on me. I bucked my hips against my hands but calmed myself, not wanting to ruin the mood. I quickened the pace until I'd orgasmed on my hand. I sighed, my body coming down from the high.

I sat up and stuck my fingers in Tyler's mouth. He sucked them clean and I grinned. I stood up and grabbed a Polaroid off of his bedside table. "Nooo... This is so embarrassing!" He whined. I ignored him and took the photo, it was something I'd cherish forever.

. . .

I smiled and bit my lip. I wonder if he'd let me tie him up like that again...