- 𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗂𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝖾𝗅𝗌 -

" i love everything you do

" i love everything you do... when you call me fucking dumb for the stupid shit i do... "

[ Y/n ]

Tyler kissed my knuckles, making me smile. He nuzzled his nose into my stomach, still holding my hand. "Do you wanna watch that old horror movie?" I asked, referring to his favorite movie.

I liked to joke about it like that. "Come on baby, you're not fucking dumb. Use that intelligence of yours and say the name. Otherwise I don't know what you're talking about..."

"Oh so I'm intelligent?" I asked, Tyler looked up at me. "Yeah, and you make it so fucking sexy." I laughed as he moved up to pepper me in kisses, making me push him playfully.

Tyler winced and my laughing faded. "What?" He sighed and shook his head. There was blood coating my fingers, you couldn't see it on the shirt because it was black. "Is that why you won't get undressed in front of me?" Tyler shook his head and I grabbed his cheeks, insisting he look at me. "Show me." He took his shirt off and I gasped. "Tyler!"

He had an obvious bullet wound in his right shoulder. "I can't get it..." He whimpered. "Okay, okay. It can't be that hard!" I laid him down and ran upstairs, I grabbed tweezers and the first aid kit, running back downstairs. I tripped at the end, stumbling. "Are you okay?" He asked, sitting up. "Lay down dummy! I'm fine! God, you were shot. Stop being a good boyfriend and let me take care of you."

I sat down and hovered over the spot with the tweezers for a moment. I bit my lip and he reached up, touching my hand. "You're not fucking dumb, use that intelligence of yours." He quoted himself. I smiled and grabbed his hand. I stuck the tweezers in, feeling around. Tyler's groans were loud, echoing through the whole house.

"I'm sorry baby..." I whispered on repeat. He gripped my hand and I finally found it. I slowly pulled the tweezers out and Tyler exhaled a breath, wiping tears off his cheeks. I kissed his head, handing him the bullet. "You fucker." He mumbled. "I'm going to disinfect it now. I just use rubbing alcohol right?"

He nodded and I grabbed all the rubbing alcohol towelettes I could find. I ripped the first one open and Tyler gripped my hand again, the bullet resting on his stomach. I dabbed at it, my constant 'sorry's' starting again. Tyler yelped, and cried, and whined in pain but it didn't seem as painful as the first part.

Eventually I used all the towelettes and his would looked a lot less disgusting and infected. I wrapped his shoulder with the medical wrap after putting some gauze on it. Tyler sat up and I puffed out a breath, laying down. He grabbed my calf, making me look back at him. "That was amazing. It doesn't hurt nearly as bad anymore!"

I laughed, "What kind of girlfriend doesn't pull a bullet out of her boyfriend's shoulder?"

"I'm your fiancé." Tyler corrected. "I know but I'm used to saying boyfriend and girlfriend." I replied.

He pushed all of the stuff onto a different part of the couch and pat his thighs. I smiled and shifted so my head was in his lap.

"Just as long as we're together, I don't care how you refer to us..." He whispered.