- 𝗉𝖺𝖼𝗂𝖿𝗒 𝗁𝖾𝗋 -

" pacify her! she's getting on my nerves! you don't love her! stop lying with those words! "

[ Y/n ]

I cried and sat outside, Tyler would come save me. I knew he would. They're all dead in there, every last one of them. I stood up as I saw a light in the distance. I started to tremble. Normally I'd cover my body, as the lingerie Leo forced me into covered nothing. He didn't let me shower because I was a whore, so I was still pretty dirty. My skin stained with blood.

I saw three people running towards me then heard a very familiar voice. "Y/n!" I gasped and ran towards him. Tyler and I got to each other and I grabbed him. He lifted me off the ground, holding me tightly. I sobbed into his shoulder, my heart pounding in my chest. "I love you. I love you so much." He whispered, holding me.

. . .

We went home and Tyler bathed me and treated my wounds.

I laid in his arms in bed, holding onto his waist for dear life. He held me back the same way, kissing me and stroking my hips. I was covered in bruises and cuts. Tyler was careful, not hurting me in any way. I felt my eyes beginning to close, I hadn't had a good night of sleep since the last time I was in this bed.

. . .

The next day Tyler introduced me to the woman who helped him find me. I'm very grateful to her but she was a bitch. She kept flirting with Tyler and putting her hands on him. He was polite, but obviously uncomfortable. "We even cuddled when he had nightmares!" She laughed. Tyler and I gave fake laughs and he responded with, "Really? You must've broken in and drugged me because I'd never get into bed with you." He and I laughed and I looked back at her.

She looked offended and scoffed. "Wow Tyler. I helped you-"

"You found a location that wasn't at all hidden or remote. You told us there were 14 men in there when there were 50 and that resulted in D.J.'s death. I could've had a middle schooler done a better job than you. She just got back, how insensitive does one have to be to try and tear her away from something she loves so very dearly? I didn't invite you over today. You no longer have permission to come to my home, we didn't need you after day two. So leave
Y/n and I alone."

She stared for a moment before turning and exiting the house. Pumpkin's head shot up at the door slamming, and he looked back at us. "It's okay buddy, you can go back to sleep." As if he really understood us, Pumpkin dropped his head and fell right back asleep.

Tyler and I sat on the couch. I twisted my ring around my finger, looking over at him.

"What?" He laughed.

"That was really sexy."

Tyler looked back over at me. He connected our lips, slowly at first. It didn't take long for it to become heated. He kept his hands in his lap, not wanting to touch me. He didn't want me to be uncomfortable. "Touch me." I whispered into his mouth. Tyler obliged, holding me against him. I put my hands in his hair, playing with it. He pulled away and we smiled at each other.

"I love you."

I grinned, resting my forehead against his. "I love you too, Tyler."