1. Guardian Angel. (RiRi)

Yoon Seri forgets everything except Ri Jeong Hyeok after a car accident, not quite remembering the however, that they broke up two years ago.

“Hang in there miss, you'll be fi—” the world is drowning in white, Seri can feel her bones giving out, the muscles in her body aching all over the place. She desperately wants the pain to stop but for some reason, it's only getting worse as the seconds tick by. Voices are ringing in her ears, faint murmurs into thin air, but nothing is making sense except white.

White.

She wonders briefly why white.

“Charge her! She's losing too much blood!” was the last thing she remembers before passing out again, her eyes closing in surrender.

————

This time, she's woken to blinding lights, again, white. Her eyes feel heavy and all she wants to do is curl up under a blanket and sleep for weeks to come. The smell that welcomes her nostrils is unfamiliar, pungent— it makes her sick. Faintly, she remembers seeing a woman in all white overalls waving her hand in front of her face. Her face is blurry, or maybe it is just her vision.

“Miss, can you hear me? Miss—” again, the rest of the words are filtered out. Her head sinks further into the soft pillow and she finds herself succumbing to slumber once again.

————

This time when she wakes up, she's a little more stable than the last two times combined. Her body aches all over the but at least her vision is fine— her eyes fall on an all white room. Her bed is white, even the pillows. There's a faint sound coming from somewhere near and she swears she saw someone passed out in the white chair right by the bed. With her throat parched, she finds difficult to call out this stranger for help, especially when they are fast asleep with their head bowed over their corssed arms.

Long legs sprawled and the reflection of the shiny watch against the clear window is an indicator that it's a man.

“Seri.” she hears her name for the first time in what feels like months, it makes her dizzy. She's heard that voice before, but in this state of dizziness, she can hardly put a name to that voice. It's masculine, baritone and comforting. “What have you done to yourself, Seri-ah?” he is too close to her face, but she still can't see his face properly, it's all a big blur. And then, she feels a single tear drop down on the back of her hand. “Who did this to you, Seri?”

Too weak to answer, she falls deep into slumber once again, this time, oddly thankful that the next time she wakes up, at least there will be someone with her.

————

Three weeks

Three weeks of being in a state of limbo— floating in and out of reality like a hobby whenever her mind pleased to do do. The first sight that greets her eyes is white again— the room, the pillows, the sheets, the walls, everything. She wants to throw everything away from her sight. Her mind is spinning and she wants answers— what, why, when, etc.

It's only natural.

Waking up in a place you're not familiar with wity IV tubes attached to your arm is not a scene everyone wants to live, after all.

“Oh!” there is a woman by the door and for some reason, she is very excited to see her. Seri can not understand a single thing, her head hurts yet again. “You're finally up!” her words are a bit distorted but she can make better sense of them now. Seri resists the urge to sit upright, it will only hurt more. When she tries looking for the woman, she's already gone.