When he comforts you.

Yes I am trying to get a few senarios between the summer camp, don't judge. Also this is going to be sad and involves (y/n)'s family so if that is a sensitive topic to you then go ahead and skip. If not grab your tissues and your plushies and get ready for an emotional chapter.

Bakugo's P.O.V.

(Y/n) wasn't at the pool today which confused me but I figured that she had other plans. But after Shitty hair turned to home I saw her, she was wearing a black hoodie and jeans, and was holding a bouquet of flowers. Her (h/c) hair was up in a low ponytail, and I watched as she stepped over the low gate of a cemetery. I figured she wanted to be alone, but my feet still carried me in her direction. She stopped at a joint tombstone and sat down, placing the flowers. I caught a glimpse of the names- (m/n) Tamaki, & (d/n) Tamaki. She began to speak, "Hey mom, hey dad. It's already been 15 years. I met a nice guy. Well he can be a jerk sometimes, but never to me. Uncle Kiego seems to like him, he teases us endlessly. I got into UA, we have already had a villain attack but our teacher- Eraser head, took care of most of them and ended up with more broken bones then I can count on my fingers and toes." She gave a soft laugh. "I'm sure you would be really proud of me-" her voice suddenly cracked. "But I just wish you could be there when I graduate in two years." She started to cry and I felt myself walking towards her again. "I know it wasn't my fault, but you still died protecting me. That makes me feel responsible sometimes." I put my hand on her shoulder and the words came out before I could stop myself. "If you know it wasn't your fault then you shouldn't feel responsible." She turned around and I sat down and let her cry into my shoulder for a little bit. "Shhh, it's ok." "I'm sorry you had to see me like this, I don't look good at all." I smirked at her, "You look great, and don't worry. Everyone goes through shit sometimes." she gave me a watery smile and I helped her up off the ground. "Come on lets go somewhere and put a smile back on your face." I pulled her into another hug and heard her slightly muffled reply, "Thank you Katsuki."

I hope your ok, I nearly cried writing this but I'm kind of ok now. I'll write another part that will be out soon, and have some memes to hold you over.

Author~chan