Time To Fight Back

Bella felt to sick to eat dinner that night, she had gone straight to bed. She woke up and did her hours of her laundry with one goal in her mind. She was going to get in to that fighting training.

Again she got changed and pulled on clothes for fighting. She found her little trap door and climbed through. She turned invisible as she watched the others prepare to fight. Today, they were learning how to defend themselves from an attacker. Bella searched the room for some old equipment to use. She found a bot that would fight her. She turned it on and let it start. She turned back to the training and watched their technique. She mirrored it and stood in the same stance. She watched as a boy did a couple of practise hits in the air and she copied. Her eyes shifted to John. Her stomach dropped seeing his face. Her arms dropped by her side and she squinted her eyes at him. No way was he going to hurt her. She turned to her bot. It was pretty much just a couple of brooms stuck together to act as arms and legs. It moved forward advancing on her. Bella took up her stance ready to defend herself. The bot attacked first smacking Bella right in the nose. She stepped back cluching it as a bell rang through her head. She was supposed to be resting, but the general wasn't resting trying to find her. Bella wiped the blood from her nose and got back into her stance as she prepared for another hit. The bot again advanced and this time aimed for her stomach. He smacked her right where her lungs had bruised and Bella doubled over in pain. She hastily tried to breathe sucking in her, but her lungs wouldn't fill fast enough. She felt to her knees trying to suck in air. She started taking bigger slower breaths and eventually she caught her breath back. She knew it wasn't worth getting attacked again. She was too weak. She got up again and found a punching bag. She dusted it off and pushed it as it flew back at her she braced herself ready to defend. She shut her eyes and hit the bag. She was waiting for it to collide with her face. She opened her eyes to see the bag swining behind a little, meaning she had hit it! She kept practising again and agian until she felt her invisibilty ware off. She knew she had to leave before it was compleltey gone. It would be dinner soon anyway. Bella opened the flap and jumped down she exited the training room and turned visible again. She walked down to the bunks and washed up before heading to dinner.