Three

Jungkook had his hands behind his head for support while lying on the towel. His eyes focused on Jin, who had his cock in his hand, gently squeezing. He licked his lips as Jin lowers his head, spits on the tip of his cock.

Then slowly, he slid the tip into his mouth, "Oh my." Jungkook lets out, taking in a deep breath, as Jin's tongue swirled over the tip of his cock; the sensation was incredible, he was certainly not disappointed.

Jin licked and sucked at his cockhead repeatedly before he lowers his mouth onto Jungkook thick cock bobbing his head up and down, taking a little bit more of him in his mouth each time. When the tip of Jungkook's cock hit the back of his throat, he opens his mouth wide, allowing him a moment to adjust so he wouldn't gag, and then he proceeded to do as he was before.

Jungkook words of encouragement echoed in Jin's mind as he moved his head up and down fiercely. Oral sex was something he enjoyed and never had a problem showcasing his talent. Pulling his mouth from Jungkook's member, a string of pre-cum and saliva trail from the tip to his lips, making him lick his lips.

"fuck, you are sexy," Jungkook grunts out, loving the sight of what Jin was doing. Though it was late, the lighting around them was perfect for the mood and the moment. He thought Jin looked beautiful under the moonlight and couldn't wait to fuck him under it too.

Jin didn't respond to Jungkook's comment; he kept his focus and stroked Jungkook's wet cock up and down before wrapping his lips around it and sliding him back into his mouth. Lifting his hips, Jungkook began thrusting upward into Jin's mouth. Jin used his delicate hands, stroked the lower half of Jungkook's cock, and his other massage his balls.

The feeling was everything Jungkook wanted; Jin was skilled at what he was doing, making Jungkook want him even more. He began thrusting into Jin's mouth more forcefully as he echoes words of praise, "feel so good, fuck, suck it, baby, don't stop."

Hearing Jungkook talk like that only made Jin suck him harder, taking each of his thrust in, gagging a few times, but never allowing it to stop him from making Jungkook cum. He squeezes Jungkook's shaft and his balls, kneading them as his tongue swirls around his cock, "I am going to cum." Jungkook said as a warning for Jin to move, but to his surprise, Jin didn't.

He removed his hands and lowered his mouth more onto his cock, bobbing his head up and down at a faster pace. Jungkook hands dug into the sand as he explodes into Jin's mouth, "fuck!" he grunts out as his hips thrust forward involuntarily.

Jin, who had his mouth as suction around Jungkook, took in as much cum as he could; when he couldn't take in any more, he swallowed and lifted his head up, licking the juice that was dripping down his lips.

Taking his hand, he cleaned the remains that were sliding down Jungkook's cock and sucked his fingers, making a popping sound each time.

"You are very skilled at this." Jungkook compliments, looking at Jin, amazed. "Now, why don't you fuck yourself on my cock?" he whispers sexily to Jin. Reaching to his right, he pulls a condom out of his pants pocket, ripping it open, and rolled it over his cock. He stroked himself to get back fully hard and then motions for Jin to climb onto him.

Jin smiled and straddled his hips, reaching behind, he rubbed the tip of Jungkook's cock between his cheeks, "as you desire."

Directing the tip of Jungkook's cock to his hole, he slowly settles onto it throwing his head back as a low moan escapes his lips, "oh fuck, daddy, you are so big."

Jungkook's hand reaches forward and grips onto Jin's hips, "fuck baby, call me that again." he had a daddy kink, and hearing Jin call him daddy so willing turned him on even more.

Jin moaned and whisper what Jungkook wanted to hear; Jungkook could feel each inch of his cock sink into Jin's ass. The warmth and tightness of Jin's hole made him bite into his lip.

With Jungkook's cock fully inside him, Jin began rocking back and forth, pulling off his cock from time to time with the tip still inside as he bounces back down onto it. Jungkook hands gripping Jin's waist allowed him to thrust up into him each time he rocked back onto his cock.

Holding onto Jungkook's firm abs for support, Jin bounced up and down more passionately. Loving each thrust, Jungkook was matching the rotation of his hips with, "I want you to fuck me harder, daddy. Do you like it when I take your big cock in me?"

"Yes, baby, you feel so good; daddy wants you to ride his cock all night."

Jungkook's words only made Jin move faster, screaming and moaning out in his name into the night as he bounced up and down, their skin slapping against each other.

"Oh, fuck, that feels so good, make daddy cum, let daddy cum inside you," Jungkook said between grunts as he thrust faster into Jin.

A giggle mixed with a moan left Jin's lips as Jungkook hard thrust met with the bouncing of his hips; his body shakes as Jungkook began hitting his sensitive spot, making him scream out loud, "fuck!" He shook with orgasm, and his hole gripped around Jungkook's cock, taking him on the same journey.

With a final thrust, Jungkook cock exploded in one of the most intense orgasms he had experienced ever; he shuddered into the condom, spilling his cum.

As he jerked inside of Jin, Jin cum spilled onto his stomach, and the two rocked out their orgasm together.

"Wow, that was fun," Jin said as he lifted himself from Jungkook's cock.

Leaning forward, he pulled the condom from Jungkook's cock, squeezing the tip, allowing more cum to drip onto his fingers. Once done, he brings them to lips and sucks them. "thank you for taking an item off my bucket list." Jin gave Jungkook a thankful smile and began gathering his clothes, but gasped out loud as he pulled onto his back on the sand.

"You couldn't possibly think, after that performance, you were going to leave me here, did you?"

Jin chuckles, "what happen? You want another round?"

"I do."

"Then take me," Jin whispers against his lips, wrapping his legs around Jungkook's waist, gasping out as Jungkook plunges into him.

Jungkook kissed Jin's lips as he thrust into him. Their kiss became intense with passion until Jin's eyes widen; pulling away from their kiss, he causes Jungkook to stop, "you are not wearing a condom!"

"Shit, I don't have any more with me. I can pull out before I cum?"

Jin shakes his head, "nope, let us go back to the house; we can continue after you put a condom on."

Jungkook leans into Jin's neck and groans, "fine, but fuck, you feel so good."

"I know." Jin whispers, enjoying the naked feel of Jungkook inside of him, sighing; he pushes Jungkook off him. "let's go, we can go to yours or mine, I have condoms."

Jungkook picks up the towel and gets up, flashing it out, he wraps it around Jin. "Let's go to yours. Something tells me my friend and your friend is at my place."

*********

A/N: Now that was cringe-worthy 😩.