Announcement

ROSE'S P.O.V.

My mind traveled into a world of unknown. Despite all that's going on in my life, I feel calm. My life at school is still a struggle, it's nowhere as near hellish as it was prior. Maybe it was mostly because Liam made it so, which was strange. I'm not saying Liam's attitude did a 360, but he certainly changed. Why? I have no idea. I haven't been bullied or talked about in weeks. That was probably due to Liam too. Sure, people still stare at me whenever I'm seen, but the stares only last a minute before I'm not everyone's focus anymore. I was extremely surprised that Brittany hadn't tried to kill me or cause me bodily harm, but I had an idea of why. Liam. I had to return to classes due to Liam being busy with important business. It's to be expected of course. He's an Alpha with alpha duties, as well as a prince with prince duties. He's a busy man. Over the past few weeks, my fear of Liam strangely lessened. Ever since his apology, that still has me surprised, he treated me like a different person. Completely different from before. I wasn't sure how to feel. I looked down at my wrist with the half-moon symbol. Ever since I found out about my rebirth through my dream, I've been completely off. What's the symbol for? Why do I have it? I thought of the woman in my dreams. I still had no clue who she was.

I sighed, sitting on the roof of one of the school buildings. It was lunchtime, and this had become my new lunch spot. I didn't want to be stared at all day, and it's kind of hard to eat with several pairs of eyes watching you. I don't know, between this and bullying, I can't tell which is worse.

"There you are, Rose!" My head turned in the direction of a blonde male standing in front of me. Not just any male, it was Edward!

"Edward? What are you doing here??" I blinked a few times to make sure I wasn't seeing things. He smiled gleamed with joy as he sat down beside me.

"I came to see you silly. What are you doing here all by yourself?"

"Oh, uh...I eat here?" I blushed. It's been weeks since I last saw Edward but he's still as handsome as ever. I'm beginning to think handsome faces are my weakness.

"No one's bothering you right? If they are, tell me and I'll handle them for you." He spoke sternly. I couldn't help but smile and giggle. He's the same as I remember the first time. His stern face turned into a smile, "Your smile is lovely. You should do it more often."

I felt the heat rise on my face.

'Leave it to one compliment that turns me into a tomato' I thought.

Edward looked down at my lunch. "Rose, is that all you're eating?" I looked down at my lunch box that only contained an orange and a bottle of water. Okay, I overslept this morning and forgot to pack my lunch the night before so I grabbed what was available. Kind of pathetic for a meal.

"That can't be what the cafeteria served."

I quickly shook my head, "No! I got this from home! I didn't have enough time to pack a decent lunch."

"So you don't eat the cafeteria food? They serve good meals. Are they not to your liking?"

"I would eat at the cafeteria but I'm always late when I get there. It's always a long wait," It's true. With all the students who attend Solar Moon High, if you aren't in the cafeteria in less than 2 minutes, your stomach will hate you later. The lines are always the length of a football field, and if you're at the end of the line, there's barely anything left. So you wasted your time and still didn't eat before the next class. I only needed to learn that once, and that was way back in elementary school. Children are scary when they're hungry.

"Well, you can't settle for that. That won't last long at all" He stood up and held a hand out to me, "Come on,"

I looked up and gently grabbed his hand, "Where are we going?" He smiled, "There's this great restaurant I know that serves amazing Italian cuisine. You'll love it. Let's go now!"