Nicky in Shu Solo

[☆] UNFINISHED SOLO. [☆]

[Flashback]

"Kiss my ass." Nicky said under her breath as she walked away from the very unpleased C.O in front of her. "Whats that Inmate?" The C.O asks, taking a step forward. Nicky froze in place then slowly turned around to face him. "I said.." she hesitated for a second. "-Kiss my Ass." Nicky put a hand on her hip as she let slip the sentence that she meant to only say in her head, her tone having no emotion in it at all when the words came out. "Thats it, you're going to spend some time alone.." Ordered the pissed off officer. "What? Why?" Nicky demanded angrily as the C.O grabs her wrists and pushes her forward. "Because i said so, thats why." Replied the C.O as he pushes a struggling very angry Nicky towards the offices.

---

[Today.]

Nicky sat in a small room with her back against the wall, her legs folded in front of her. It was day 36 of being in solitary, being in the shu. She had already sung multiple bob dylan and lou reed songs, recited paragraphs from old books shes read from memory and poems shes memorized throughout the years, counted the squares on the ground and lines in the walls, along with multiple other things to make the long hours pass. Nicky wasnt too bad when it came to being alone, she was a very lonely child who was left alone a lot so growing up not always finding friends easily she was always good at adapting and finding things to pass the time, even in a prison.

The only down side besides the even more degrading food is being stuck alone with just her mind to entertain her for Nickys mind was one of the darkest and lost minds she's come across at times and it was rarely on Nickys side. Nicky like her mother put it, has an 'unquenching thirst for self destruction' and

[☆] UNFINISHED SOLO [☆]