lil poetry type piece, young Nicky.

Innocence.  She was innocent. She was innocent until she wasn't.
She had to put on a brave face and act like nothing had happened. Like nothing happens, like it doesnt continue.. Like everything is fine.
Even though all she can see when she closes her eyes is his evil grin.
The smirk coming from someone who is suppose to protect her. The shitty scent of her uncles aftershave.
Her mothers blind eye burning a hole in the essence of her soul. The ignorance running through the lives of all.
It kills her, to smile and wave, see his face at family gatherings, keeping quiet so she doesnt fuck up the facade of her families name.
Saturday's spent alone at her fathers house, putting business in front of Nickys lonely mind.
Her mothers boyfriend hating every inch of her being.
Drugs are her only escape.
She sinks deeper into that black hole, rising for a while until she can't take it anymore and then jumping face first into the devils space.
One little taste and it all goes away until she wakes up minutes which feels like hours later until the need becomes more hardcore and living away from that little bit of heroin seems like an impossible task.
Memories of being violated fade in and out, when shes sober they intensify, when shes under, they evaporate.

||. Not finished yet. Probably going to complete it later.