another long s7 Nicky solo

As Red got directed to the medical bed by the nurse, she started to follow before nicky felt a hand on her shoulder stopping her and heard the COs words, "Hey, Taking you back to the block" Nicky stops dead in her tracks, her eyes zone in on the closest bed as she sees Morello. Worry instantly rushes through her mind as she looks at her bestfriend laying on her side with a mark on her cheek and her eyes peacefully closed. "Hold on, what happened to Morello?" Nicky quickly asks the guard behind her, panic running through her body, not taking her eyes off of Lornas fragile figure or moving an inch until he speaks. "Well, after they found her, she was sedated for her own safety." He paused before adding "Come on, lets go." The CO tugs on Nickys arm and gently placed his hand on her back to push her forward and start walking.

As Nicky walked down that hall a thousand scary thoughts ran through her mind; what the fuck happened, what set her off, why the fuck didnt Nicky see this before, what is going through Lornas head, etcetera, etcetera. Taking in a deep breathe and letting out a heavy Sigh, she gets back to her block and walks straight to her bunk, sitting on the edge of the bed. She felt so helpless, she didnt want to admit to herself what she thinks was starting to happen to Red but she was noticing things everyday with her ma' and she felt so bad because as she was growing closer with Shani, Lorna was growing further away and thats probably the reason why Lorna didnt feel like she could confide in Nicky about whatever must have happened to set her off.

Lorna was Starting to lose it and she didnt know how to help her, Red was starting to Lose it and she didnt know how to help her either. the two most important people in her life, the two people she loves the most in the world were both starting to go downhill and there was nothing Nicky could do to stop it, they both were barely speaking to her. Nicky let a tear fall as she slowly moved back so she was sitting against the wall and hugging her legs. Resting her head softly on her arms she starts to sob. Feeling so guilty, so sad, so scared, so confused.

Lorna needed her and she wasnt there, Nicky didnt know if she could ever forgive herself. She was starting to do it again, she was failing the people she loves the most and all she has ever wanted to do was be there for Morello, be the person to reassure her that everything was going to be okay but it wasnt. Its not going to be okay, they are all trapped like animals in cages, there was no help for people that were sick like Lorna in a prison and thats exactly where she is. The idea of Losing either one of them, in such a horrible place as this, it wasnt right and she decided right then and there that as soon as she sees Lorna, she will stay by her side and not leave until she gets better.

||. Ahhh, i love you Nicky, its going to be okay!!!! 😭😭