Chapter 2

"Are you okay? "

I looked up to see who it was and caught myself staring at him for a while.

"Hello?" He started to smirk. Oh shit.

"Sorry, I'm Lauren" stuttered. Man this guy is so fucking attractive!

"I'm Cameron Dalla-" with that he got cut off by Gilinsky putting his arm around me.

"What are you doing to my girlfriend?" Jack yelled at him. I was so confused because Jack said I was his girlfriend wtf ?

Cameron looked so shocked. "I'm so sorry I didn't know th-" he was caught off again by Gilinsky laughing.

"Bro my just kidding but you should have seen your face" Jack was just dying of laughter. Thank the lord he was playing because that would of been awkward for our friendship.

"Anyways, Cameron wanna hang out with me and the Jacks ?" I thought I said something wrong because he looked so confused for some reason.

"Jacks? " he laughed a little. I was confused for a minute too but then I caught on.

"Oh, yeah. This is Jack Gilinsky my best friend. And over there" pointing to my brother who was flirting with a group of girls.

"That's my brother Jack Johnson. We're twins, which fucking sucks." I laughed.

After we met up with my brother, we went back to my house to hang out.

We played video games for a bit then watched movies the rest of the time. But when we were watching The Neighbors, Cameron put his arm around me HOLYY CRAAP !

**************************

"It's getting late I think I should go. " Cameron stood up and heading to the door. All I was thing is he's not like other boys I met before, he is nice and not cocky.

"Okay hold on I'll walk you out" I jogged to the front door to catch up to Cameron. Once we were there we exchange numbers and he left.

I looked at my phone and see what he put his name as I looked I started laughing.

HAMeron🍖 - Hey gorgeous ;)

I decided not to text him back till tomorrow. Man, I like this guy already.

*
READ THIS !!

Okay I don't know how to tell with on is Gilinsky and Johnson so I'm calling Gilinsky "Jack" and I'm calling Johnson " JJ " . I know it's weird but that ever !!
PROMISE ILL MAKE NEXT CHAPTER LONGER!!
35 view for next chapter

-Daisy