|Final Words|

And that concludes Starstruck. 

Before anyone asks: no, I will not be writing a sequel to this book. 

I always planned for this story to end in an odd place which gave the reader the opportunity to decide the ending. This story is loosely based around the Disney Channel Original Movie "Starstruck", but I never wanted my story to be an exact replica of the movie. So instead, I created a story involving events and ideas from the movie, while incorporating my own ideas to make this fictional story more interesting.

Another reason as to why Finn's and Millie's relationship never resulted romantically in my descriptions is because I never shipped Fillie; I simply used the names as characters in my story and kept it very loose as to what these people were actually like in real life. I personally felt more comfortable writing a story so many people wanted, while giving the readers the aspects of Fillie they wanted. 

But the ending of the story is yours to decide. There is no right or wrong answer as to what truly happened at the end of the epilogue. That's for you to decide as the ending could go so many different ways. So, now I ask, what do you think really happened?

This was a story of how two people from the opposite ends of the spectrum met and discovered secrets that life held, and how reality tends to catch up to people even if they think they have the world. I always meant for this to be more than a fictional, cliche story. I hope that the epilogue opened your eyes to the true intentions of the story and the underlying messages I added. A good writer never reveals her secrets, so instead of telling you exactly what I meant, I will leave it to you to decipher. 

I hope you enjoyed the story. Whether or not I will write another Fillie book is debatable, but we shall see. I started this book in February 2019 and it is currently October 2020 as I write this conclusion. I would like to say thank you for the support in the story over the year(s) and I had a blast writing this story filled with Disney nostalgia. 

Any story ideas, prompts, topics, characters ect. can be written here. I genuinely appreciate feedback and would love more ideas.

Now, this story has truly come to an end and it makes me a bit sad. But as Millie had said, all good things come to an end eventually and there is no use longing for something that's no longer there. Keep the memories and feel free to reread this book as often as you wish. I promise it will not disappear. Thank you for all the love and fun and sleep deprivation and I will see you all soon. Make sure to leave me some feedback on the book and other story ideas for the future.

Please check out my other stories, especially Partners in Crime. It would be greatly appreciated. I'll see you all soon. ~ Mya/Milheaven

PS: I would either archive this story, put it in a reading list or keep it in your library for possible new stories from me because I will definitely put a notification about the new book(s) here. Story ideas are appreciated and wanted. I love you guys and will miss you. Also your comments on the last chapter murdered me, they're hilarious.