day one of the tour

You arrived at school early and excited. You and kazuichi agreed the week before that you would meet at the chemistry lab at 7:00 every morning so that he could show you around.

It was 6:53 right now and kazuichi was not there yet.

Excitement runs through your veins as you wait for the cute shark boi. You look at your phone again and realize that it is now 7:08.

You are sad while every negative possibility flows through your brain. 'Is he ditching me?''dies he not want to be around me?''is he dead?''sick?'

Just then as water starts to form in your eyes you see a pink figure walking towards you.

You quickly wipe away the tears as you hope that he didn't see you almost cry.

He comes up to you hugging you and continually apologizes for his tardy ness yet you don't care, all that matters is he was here now and that he was not dead.

     Kazuichi pov:
I started walking to school at 6:30, happy and excided to see y/n and nothing was going to change that.

Or so i thought, distracted by my thoughts i ran head first into something, i apologized and started walking away quickly however not before someone grabbed my arm and put something sharp against me neck.

they whispered in my ear " if you know what's best for you stay away from y/n shes mine and only mine and i will stop at nothing to make sure no one can take her from me"

i was then released but when i turned around no one was there.

'What kind of joke is this' i thought looking down. My phone turned on and i realized the time 'crap' i ran to school as fast as i could.

No matter what i had to make sure y/n was ok.

When i approached the meeting area i see y/n hanging her head as tears fill into her beautiful e/c eyes.

Without thinking i start jogging towards her and wrap my arms around her, it took a few seconds but she finally hugged back.

' This feels right' i think as i breath in her amazing sent (yes i get that sounds weird but here me out) she smells like f/f(favorite fruit) and f/f (favorite flower) shes so tiny compared to me and i feel obligated to protect her with my life.

Our moment was ruined when i felt an evil aura fall around us and eyes peirce through my back.

I didn't want to let go but i had to, school was going to start soon and i need to make sure she can find her class without me.

As we walked down the hall the feeling of being watched never left me, i was nervous and my stomach turned into a pretzel, i was having trouble breathing until something tiny grabbed my hand, i look at my hand and see y/ns hand untangled in mine, i could feel my cheeks heat up. This makes me happy.

    Y/ns pov:
I look up at kazuichi to see him shaking 'is he ok' i thought, worry and feelings of dread filled me, i grabbed his hand and untangled it in mine.

He makes me happy, am i falling for him?

I cant fall for him i just met him and according to the note that i found in my locker it wouldn't be smart for me to fall in love with him.

( so sorry that i barely update i will try to update more often however i have writers block so if you have any ideas for what you want to see or who you want the secret admirer to be please tell me in the comments ❤)