the sleepover pt 2

Kazuichi pov:

As the game continued i couldn't shake the feeling of being watch, which at this point was really starting to freak me out.

My turn to spin the bottle finally came around and i landed in between sakura and y/n.

This in Sonia's eyes meant that the girls got to decide who i was kissing because if i decided it would make the girls feel bad.

Sakura when she saw where it had landed to exactly .006 seconds to scream "im gay" and run out of the room, not before picking up hina and flipping her over her shoulder in the process.

We were all shocked by what just happened and some of us were even laughing.

I looked over at y/n who at this point was blushing like a tomato and trying not to make eye contact.

Embarrassment washed over me but before i could think i was walking over to her and i placed my lips on hers.

Surprisingly she did not pull away, just looked bewildered.

That kiss was short but amazing. We got allot of ooohs and aaaahs but that feeling of being watched was back.

Y/n pov:

As the game continued kazuichi's turn finally came around. The anxiety and hope that he would land on me so i could feel his surprisingly smooth lips against mine again.

Once he spun it we watched it anxiously as it spun around and around for what seemed like forever before it landed in between me and sakura.

I was hoping that she would let me take it but before we could discuss she was already out the door with her girlfriend in hand. This made me giggle.

A little time passed as i spot kazuichi walking over to me as he places his lips on mine.

It was oddly comfortable being with him and i felt so safe.

After a few seconds kaz pulled away and worry stained his face as he walked back to his spot.

After a few more rounds we all decided it was time to go to bed.

The girls all went up stairs to Sonia's room while all the boys stayed downstairs in the spare bedroom.

Some of the boys were mad that they didn't get to sleep with the girls, but sonia didn't care and they proceeded to do there walk of shame to the bedroom.

Once all the girls were in Sonia's room gossip and tea flow like a river.

Sonia said she had a big crush on gundham, sakura and hina admitted to dating along with celestia and kyoko, and tenko and himiko.

(don't like those ships? This is the only time there mentioned!)

By the end of the night i kinda of let it slip that i had a tiny crush on kazuichi which all the girls gushed about.

Around 12 we finally fell asleep. At 4:12 i woke up to the creaking of the door, this startled me however i just suspected it of being one of the girls returning from the bathroom.

I rolled over in an attempt to fall back asleep when i saw a flash of light.

Like a picture being tooken and not just one multiple.

Completely freaked out about why someone was in the girls room taking pictures of us while we are sleeping, i jumped up and reached for the lights as fast as i could.

When my vision finally settled in there was no one there but there was a note that read:

"I didn't want to but he told me i must. You need to remember your his and his alone and he will hurt anyone who gets in his way."

On the bottom of the note there was a drop of blood, fresh blood.

' what is going on'

i thought as i started walking for the door of the room.

'Why me?'

Is the only thing i could think as i subconsciously walked to the kitchen. Something was telling me to go there but i don't know why.

After a while of walking i finally got to the entrance of the kitchen.

As i was about to go through the door i stepped in something.

It was wet and goopy.

I reached for the light but when i turned them on i wish i hadn't.

That strange stuff u stepped in was blood, and on the floor of the kitchen was kazuichi gripping his arm where there was a huge gash running all the way from his shoulder to the inside of his palm.

Tears stained his face as he tried his best to stand up but he couldn't.

His other hand held a piece of his shirt which he was using to stop the bleeding.

He looked like he was attacked but why? Wait... That letter they were refuring to kaz.

When they said he will hurt anyone who got close to me.

I did this.

This is my fault.

If i never let kaz close to me he wouldn't be in this situation.

I ran out of the kitchen without him noticing.

I ran into the closest bathroom and grabbed some medical thread, a needle, neil sporn, cleaner, and a rag so i could soke up all the blood.

I then kicked the kitchen door open clearly startling kaz and neiled down right beside him.

He looked ashamed like he didn't want me to see him crying but he had nothing to be ashamed for.

I should be the one who is ashamed, i fell in love with someone just for them to get hurt.

As i finish up his arm i finally speak up " who dis this to you?" I ask, part of me knows i shouldn't ask. Asking puts him in more danger.

The other half of me wants to take down the jerk who did this to my sweet bubblegum head.

he looks away from me clearly debating if he should tell me or not, after about 3 minutes he finally said " he told me not to tell you or else he would kill you"

tears pricked his eyes as i reached in my pockets and pulled out the letter that was left in the girls room.

He read it and his eyes got big. He then crumpled the paper and ripped it.

I wasn't going to ask why, i knew why. If anyone else saw that paper we would both be dead. After doing this he looked me dead in the eyes and whispered

"korekiko shinguji"

(Sorry if you guys wanted a different stalker its just i don't see allot of korekiyo ever being involved and he gives me creepy vibes also im sorry this ones a little more dark i just make it up as i go anyway see you guys next time byeee<3