The beginning of the road

Your eyes flutter open as blinding light over took you.

The car stops as you mom let's you know that you finally arrived at your new house.

You weakly stepped out of the car to get a better look at the house.

The smell of flowers and the warm wind overwhelm you and you look around.

Your new house is big and blue and kinda looked like a mini version of that castle from Cinderella.

(This is what i was thinking but if you want to imagine something else that's fine just don't be rude)

You realized there was a park across the street that you wanted to check out.

You ran across the street and you lit up at the sight of all the bright colors and sounds, the park reminded you of the park back home.

You were not happy that you had to leave your friends behind but you were happy to be  expected into your dream high school, Hope's peak academy, a prestigious high school that only accepts very talented students.

A few weeks ago you got the letter in the mail letting you know that you were excepted as the ultimate gardener, you were overcome with happiness that you couldn't pass up the opportunity of a lifetime. You open your eyes to see 5 children staring at you with fright in there eyes.

You ignore them and find yourself walking towards a little pond. You grab the seeds and the shovel you keep in your backpack and you start planting when you see something emerge on the other side of the lake.

A man. He was pale with pink hair and wore a green jumpsuit, his teeth were sharp and he looked lost.

He was dreamy but you kept your priorities in check and continued to plant in the shade, out of anyone's view point. You continued to watch him as you plant, memorized by his cute smile and his pink hair.

You finish up with your seeds and decide to head back after all you do have school tomorrow.

As you lay in bed you cant get that guys goofy grin out of your mind and you cant help but wonder if you'll ever see him again.

( i was told by someone i trust that this format is easier to read so please let me know if it is)