The Last Chance

<Mabel's POV>
I walked up to the shack and drop the axe out of sight, then I knocked. Faint mumbling like, "who could that be" and "I wasn't expecting anyone" became audible. The door creaks open as Bill forces me inside, makes good my brush past Dipper. "Mabel!" Yells Dipper from behind the door. He runs over and hugs me tightly. I hug him back, I missed him so much. Bill, please don't ruin this. Bill makes me push him away. "What's wrong Mabs?" Tears for in my eyes, "I have a present for you." Maybe this isn't so bad, they think I'm crazy probably they definitely deserve this. Bill, I'm tired of you making me feel the way I shouldn't! I'm done with you. I drop the axe and fall to my knees. "Dipper..." He runs over and catches me before I fall to the ground. "Are you alright?" Warm tears stream down my cheeks. "Bill is here. He is trying to make me kill all of you." Stan comes over to help me up then stops. He begins to laugh, but his face looks like he is being stabbed. "Mabel, Watch out!" A sharp pain errupts from my back. I can't get up. "What, what happened?" I weakly mumble. Silence follows my question. I turn my head and see Stan in tears, as well as Dipper in tears. My vision blurs temporarily. Bill appears in front of us. "Well, hello Pines family! It's a shame she had to go. She was my best meat puppet! Gideon didn't quiet... work out for me." Words slur together, but clear up again. Am I going to die? Please don't let me die. "How could you! She never deserved this," Dipper keeps yelling, but I can't understand him. My vision fades,but returns. Bill is back. I close my eyes tightly, but all I see is Dipper being hit the axe on what seems like a loop. "It wasn't my fault! I didn't mean it!" I hear sirens in the distance. I'll be alright...

[Dipper's POV]
"Mabel! Mabel, please tell me you hear me!"she lays on the ground, limply. Stan had called an ambulance, but I had to come from across town. "I grab her hand and sit next to her. I feel her weakly grab back. She's okay, for now. "Mabel, I just want you to know that I'm sorry I didn't try to help you more when you said Bill had you. I feel really bad I couldn't stop him from going back in to make it harder on you... I'm so sorry." I hear the ambulance pulling into the driveway as Mabel's grip loosens.

The Mystery Shack fell quiet. The windows went dark other than the reflections of the ambulance lights. The sirens wailed, but yet nobody said a word as the gurney took her away. The house sat quiet, patiently for something to happen, but nothing did. It was over, but yet again it would never be. For, they will be lost in their own world for years to come, imagining the different outcomes or ways they could of done this or that. Never quiet the same, we will live on knowing I had been hurt by my twin sister and Stan had killed his great-granddaughter. Life will go on but it will never be the same. She would of most likely been alright, she just didn't Come with Me.