Into The Woods

I wake up at the usual time I usually do and do my morning routine; clothes, hair, teeth, then breakfast. I sit down on the couch with the TV on eating my cereal with my brobro right there next to me. He's flipping though the channels trying to find some stupid gravity falls movie for us to watch. He stop on the news and pokes me to get my attention. I look up and see Gideon's face on the news channel. He turns up the TV so loud I bet Stan could hear it in his room.
"Last night, Gideon Gleeful, a small 9 year old child, was found brutally murdered in his room last night.the police say no-one has been identified as the killer but there are many suspec-" Dipper shuts the TV off. "Oh my..." He turns to me and we look at each other in shock. Bill just killed Gideon. Gideon wasn't lying... I should of believed him! It's my fault he's dead! we could have helped him. What does that mean for us? Are we next?

{Dipper's POV}
"Should we go over there?" I mumble quietly. She looks down and whispers, "yeah, I think that would be a good idea." We finish our breakfast and start walking to The Gleeful house. "Why would Bill kill Gideon?" I look over at her and she actually is crying. "I don't know." I'd rather not upset her more then she already is, there are plenty of reasons Bill could of killed Gideon. We reach the house and she knocks on the door. I think Gideon's mom comes to the door. I hear Mabel gasp, but I ignore it. "Mabel! Come on in." We walk in and sit down on the couch. She walks with us and sits adjacent, "you kids want some snacks?" "Uh, no were alright. I know you might seem upset, but can we ask what happened to Gideon?" She stiffens hearing his name, "yeah, I guess. I was vacuumin when something got stuck. I shut it off and realized he was screaming in his room. I felt like I should of done something, but he's always screaming and yelling and throwing stuff around. I ignore it. Later on it turned out he... he had been, I mean, what looked like he," a tear forms in her eye. "It's okay Mrs. Gleefull, take your time."she wipes her tears, "he looked like he was chopped to pieces." Woah. I knew he was killed brutally,but that's just nuts. "Oh, I'm so sorry for you ma'am" I mumble softly. She sits there crying with her head in her hands, maybe we shouldn't of come. I feel so bad we brought this up again. She probably just gathered herself together. We quietly go up and let ourselves out. Mabel seems really disturbed at the moment, like she saw him get killed disturbed. I think I would be too if I was probably the last person to see him. You know what, she's blaming herself. She brought Bill into his rampage. She started the chain. Let's just hope he's done killing. "Back to the shack?" She nods in disagreement. "What? Where are we going to go?" She looks over and calmly says, "into the woods."