Mistakes

Instead of waking up in the chair like I expected, I woke up in a room full of the shack gang looking at me concerned. I sit up and they all kind of jump. "Eh-what's going on?" I ask, rubbing my head from my sudden headache. They shoot each other glances and return their stare to me. "Then I was right." Dipper quietly gloats. I sneer at him and he returns to his almost scared expression he had earlier. "Well, if you don't know, you- or something- or i don't know, but technically you tried to kill us." I stand up, but my knees feel weak. A knock at the door almost gives Dipper a heart attack, but when he opens the door his fear returns. "Howdy, Dipper." Says the person mysteriously. I know who this is, I just can't put a finger on it. "Leave, nobody likes you." Dipper stands firmly at the door. "Awe, but Dipper! I'm changed! I'm not the same little ol' me you guys knew!" Dipper straightens up and points outside. "Leave." Stan begins to give a little laugh but stays stern for the most part. I walk over to the door and look outside. Gideon collapses in the middle of the front lawn with his head in his hands and his hands down between his knees. He lets off an unmanly sheik and walks off slowly. Dipper slams the door shut and we walk back to the living room. "How was that gideon? Isn't he suppose to be in jail?" I think for second, maybe he got out on parole. " Why did he scream?" Soos asks confused. "Can someone explain how I tried to kill you guys, now?!" I yell frustrated. "Come with me." Dipper grabs my arm and pulls me aside, "I know this is crazy, but you were acting just like he was when he took my body. Did you give him your body or something?" I look at him, he's being serious. I hate it when I have to tell people things I'd rather not, but lying is bad. "It wasn't meant to be that way! He told me I'd get cool... Oh. I understand now..." He looks at me worried and pats me on the back. "She'll be fine guys. We just have to keep an eye on her."

It's been awhile since anything happened. I feel like a time bomb, waiting to hurt everyone around me. It feels horrible. I tried to clear my head with a walk, but it just ended making me paranoid. It's been almost 2 days without anything happening, maybe I'm just over reacting.