Chapter 2

A/N-  I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. As always please let me know what you think, and please enjoy!

Chapter 2

"Seriously! It was crazy! I couldn't believe it when the lights started to flicker. I'd never sneezed close to a transformer before. I didn't even mean to, but when the wind blew I couldn't stop myself and next thing you know that lights started flickering all down the street." Denki laughed loudly, getting chuckles from the rest of the group. Shinsou watched his mate with a small smile on his face, his hand on his omega's thigh.

"One day you are going to sneeze so hard you black out the entire city." Sero laughed, shaking his head.

"I'm honestly surprised you haven't short-circuited your brain yet." Todoroki said, his monotone voice making the group burst out laughing. Every other week, the group would meet up at one of the member's houses to catch up, have dinner, play games, etc. It was Midoriya's idea after graduation so that they could all remain close. It was usually Midoriya and Todoroki, Denki and Shinsou, Bakugo and Kirishima, Sero, and Mina. Occasionally a different class member would come, or one of them would be missing due to one thing or another.

They continued to chat and catch up, Bakugo sat with his knees curled up to his chest, and Kirishima sitting next to him. He didn't talk much usually at these events, and between his overactive thoughts, and the smell of two pregnant omegas in their apartment, he really didn't feel like socializing much. Kiri could tell that he was on edge tonight, so he tended to answer for his mate as much as he could. Bakugo pressed his hand into Kirishima's and tapped his hand three times, the signal to let him know he needed a break, before heading to their room. He headed straight to the nest, burrowing himself into the fabric, and really taking in his and Kiri's scents that were so strong here. He took a deep breath and tried to calm himself down, and let his nagging thoughts about pups go. There was a small knock at the door before it opened a crack. Denki poked his head in and grinned.

"What do you want, Dunce Face?" Bakugo grumbled wishing he could stay in his scent bubble a little longer, as the scent from the door opening hit him.

"You just seemed down, so I wanted to check in on you." Denki said, his shoulders shrugging. "Can I come in?"

"Why? It's not like we are going to have a fucking heart to heart or some shit like that."

"I know, but honestly, I also need a break from Todoroki's scent. It's never bothered me before, his strong peppermint and juniper, but I think it's the pregnancy hormones that are just making me nauseous." Denki was just past 12 weeks, and his nausea had been getting worse recently.

"Fine." Bakugo muttered. Denki gave a big grin before hurrying in and sitting down on the edge of the bed.

"So how are things going? Things were seeming off with you. You've got this heavy smell mixed with your scent."

"Things are fine."

"Bakugo, they are obviously not. When I got here the scent was strong, but after Izuku showed up, it got heavier. Did you two have another falling out or something?"

"No." Bakugo grunted.

"Okay. Is it Shoto then?"

"No, Dunce Face. It's nothing. Fucking leave it alone."

"Why? It's obviously bothering you a lot since you came in here."

"I usually leave these things after awhile." Bakugo gritted his teeth. He was really reaching his limit.