Angel au

Rehabilitation, a funny thought.

It was something that Alastor never thought was possible, just a foolish dream that he would take pleasure in watching crumble.

Ever since he offered to help with this 'Happy Hotel' four years ago nothing disproved his theory on it is impossible. Yes some demons had come along here and there, and even a few had come close to being 'clean' but always bounced back.

And each time he took pleasure in seeing the disappointment on hells princess and wannabe sidekick [girlfriend]'s face. It was just another year, and one of the many demons were coming a little closer to rehabilitation. But Alastor was sure he would bounce back.

So of course he didn't expect what came next.

It had been just another day in the hotel, Charlie was sitting on the couch near the very balcony he'd first arrived on. Vaggie beside her as they looked through papers.

She was proposing new ways to perhaps make things a little easier for some of the patrons. And Alastor of course listened, encouraging her to try everything and happily anticipating it all failing.

Everything was normal, that was until they heard a knock on the balcony door. Three knocks to be precise.

The three demons exchanged looks and like the time Alastor had arrived, Charlie had gotten up from the couch and walked over to the balcony door. Looking at the door itself and then to her girlfriend, wondering if it was another overlord wanting to help out with their cause.

Alastor watched curiously, but not even he could predict what had happened next.

When Charlie opened the door, standing in the doorway...

Was an angel.

Those large white wings were unmistakable. They seemed to glow ever so slightly and Charlie found herself gawking up at the blonde-haired gentlemen just as she had Alastor all those years ago.

"Hi there-" the door slammed close and she turned to her companions in panic.

"There's an angel at the door."

Alastor eyes narrowed on the door, how could this have been possible? Was it perhaps here to completely erratic the establishment? No, if so it would have done so already. But perhaps the princess of hell being in here had something to do with that.

"Well don't answer it!" Vaggie yelled back.

Alastor offered no reply, just as confused as the two demons. Although he wanted to see how this played out. If things got dicey he could simply escape with his shadows.

Charlie bit down on her nails turning back to the door and opening it again, the blonde-haired angel was standing there, patiently waiting.

"Can I speak now?" He asked not offended in the slightest.

Charlie standing tall crossed her arms acting as if she weren't terrified for why an angel was on her doorstep. "You may." She stated.

She flinched back when she found a hand in her face, "you must be the princess of hell, Charlie right?"

Hesitantly, she took the gentlemen's hand relieved to find herself not being harmed by it.

"Yes. That's me. What brings you here?"

The angel laughed. "Wow, you got some ballz on ya kid. An angel showin' up on your doorstep and your this calm?" He shrugged. "Mind if I come in? I've been sent down here to tawk business with cha."