Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight: Passing Storm

        Rick glared at me, if looks could kill I would be ten feet under by now. His eyes showed so much hatred towards me.

           " Nice to see you Maya. " Rick said through gritted.

            " Not really. " I muttered, accidentally saying loud enough for him to hear.

           " It's nice to see the feeling is mutual. " He replied casually. Everyone else walked passed Rick and I cautiously trying not to get stuck in my glare

         " Where's Daryl? " I asked blankly. Rick rolled his eyes at me and scoffed.

        " Is that the only thing you care about? "

      " Fine then where's Shane? " I asked again. Shane was actually a person worth caring for since he wasn't a back stabber like the two brothers I know.

        " He's gone. Kicked him out. " Rick said locking the door he came through and walking away. My eyes began to water and I clenched my fist. I caught up to Rick and turned him towards me before throwing a punch at his face.

        He caught it and pinned my arm behind my back, pushing me against the wall. I grunted in pain as he brought up my arm almost trying to snap it.

      "That wasn't a smart move Maya." He growled in to my ear. The way he was holding me brought back memories and I began to panic. I struggled against his grip and tried not to panic.

     "Rick please let me go." I whispered shakily. I wasn't going to break down in front of him. Or any of these people. He didn't let me go as I continued to struggle against him.

      He didn't let go of me. "Why? So you can act like a brat? Running away and screaming all night, I think not."

    "Please Rick..." I said softly and stopped struggling. I was shaking so much in fear. "You're scarying me." I said it so quietly I'm sure he could barely hear it. I could see his eyes widen a bit and he let me go. I touched my arm and surely there was going to be bruise. I could tell.

     "Maya I--" His voice sounded sorry but before he could say anything else I interrupted him.

      "Just put me back in a cell, alone please." I placed my stuff down as he nodded. He led the way, it was a cell next to Merle's. As we passed Merle he stared at me and stared back. He knew too. He knew is was just broken.

Rick opened the cell and I walked. He locked it and walked away. I went away from the bars and sat against the oppisite from them. I didn't want to sleep but I didn't want to stay awake either.

---------

I know this was short but it was chapter I was never going to finish. But I just logged into this account and finish it. I wasn't going to but I decided to just do it.