• Chapter 9 •

Killuas POV:

We both walk into the throne room, and look around. We see three people. One of them looks like a girl, a little short and has blonde hair with grayish black eyes. The other was much taller, he had glasses, and had hair sticking up like Gon, but it was much shorter, and he had Dark brown eyes. I reached the last one and..

He looked like a clown. Unlike the others he had the weirdest appearance. He had pink-ish red hair, he was extremely pale and had a star and a rain drop markings on his face. His eyes landed on Gon and he licked his lips. My hands, on instinct turn into fists. I lean in to whisper in Gons ear. "Maybe you should go in our room, and I'll come get you when I'm done here, ok?" I whisper. I lean back, and he happily nods and skips to our room. I turn back around to look at them. "What are their names?" I ask father. "The first one," he points to the blonde, "Kurapika Kurta." My father says. Kurapika bows, "You're Majesty." He says. "Mhm.." I hum, "Next." I say to my father. He nods and points to the next one. "Leorio Paradinight." He says pointing at the one with similar hair to Gons. He bows as well.  "Mhm.." I hum again. "Last one." I say bluntly, glaring at the pink haired man. "Hisoka Morow." He says pointing at him. And he bows. I look at him disgusted.

I already don't like him.. but I can't go off my instincts all the time.. I'll give him a shot I guess.. but if he messes with Gon I'll kill him. I look over to father, "I'll take them all." I say to him. Hisoka Smirks, while Kurapika and Leorio look over to each other happily. Hm.. I wonder what relationship they have together.. I think to myself. "Is there anything else father?" I ask raising my hands to place them behind my head. He nods, and I roll my eyes. I look back over to the new servants, "Get to work! Go find Gotoh, he will inform you as to what to do." I say clapping my hands. They quickly scurry off to find a Gotoh. I sigh and follow father. "What is it this time!" I ask as he leads me down to his office. Once we get there he tells me to sit, and I do as he says. He sits down in his big chair as well, and crosses his arms. "So, we have a few rings selected out for the Marriage." He says and claps and Canary comes in with a few wooden boxes, only to open then revealing beautiful rings.

This is what they each looked like

This is what they each looked like. I love all of them. How could I choose just one. I had to think about what Gon would like. Maybe he would like the 3rd one? But the 2nd one looks rainbow.. the first one looks plain and boring, so that ones out of the conversation. But the 2nd and 3rd one.. beautiful. I loved the third ones color, but I also loved how the 2nd one seemed to change colors.. this is for Gon.. what would he like?

I sighed. "I like the 3rd one the best." I say looking back up to my father. He nods and gently takes it off from the tray, and Canary leaves. He hands it to me. "I'll make arrangements for you to propose tomorrow. Until then don't left him see it, or it will ruin the surprise." He says with a wink. "Since when are you so excited about me getting married, especially to a boy?" I ask a little surprised and Relieved. He doesn't say anything and ignores me. "You are dismissed." He says shooing me away. I roll my eyes and walk out the door.

Finally just me and Gon alone time.. I though smiling at the idea. As I'm walking to my room, I see at the corner of my eye something I wouldn't ever thought I would see..