• Chapter 3 •

Killuas POV:

"Gon, Gon Freecss. That's who I want." "A boy?! Are you sure son?!" "That's who I want. Bring him to me, now." I yell. He rolls his eyes but I'm pretty sure he remembered that he did say anybody. And I chose, and I want him. Now.

"Gotoh." I hear father say. "Go find Gon Freecss and bring him to me." "Yes your majesty." Gotoh bows, then leaves. "I'll send Canary up when he is here. I nod smiling and start walking up to my room.

When I get there I close the door and go up to my dresser to find my clothes already set out for me. A navy blue button up, and a white vest. Perfect, my favorite outfit for an amazing day. I smile thinking about seeing him again.

Flashback

"So you met this boy? And you like him??" Alluka says. I nod my head thinking about him. "You mean like like him? Romantically?" "Yes Alluka."  "What is love?" She asks slightly tilting her head. I give a soft smile, "love is when you would do anything for someone, you want to be with them. And you don't feel like that for anyone else. Just them. It's like when your heart beats, and you get all warm inside." I say patting her head.

"Like how I feel for you! Because I love you onii-Chan!" She says hugging me. I hug her back, "Not quite Alluka, you feel this way for someone special." "Oohhh" she says sitting up straight. "I think I get it now!" She says with a closed eyed smile. I smile back at her.

End of flashback

Gons POV:
"Good morning aunt mito!" I say walking into the small kitchen. "Good morning Gon-" she stops as we heard a knock on the door. "I'll get it!" I say smiling. I walk over to the door, open it and see I tall man standing in front of me. "Can I help you?" "Gon Freecss?" My eyes widen.

"How do you know my name?" Then I remember, this is the guy that was running towards the prince yesterday.. must be his.. oh no I knew it... "I need you to come with me." "What why?" Aunt mito asks. "Kings orders." "WHAT?! Gon what did you do?!" She looks at me with worry in her eyes" "I-I don't k-know.." I say as I feel tears start forming.

"Come on, we don't have all day. "Let me change first.." I say walking to my room. I see aunt Mito washed the clothes from yesterday so I put those on, then my shoes and I comb out my hair. I then start walking back to the kitchen. I see aunt mito crying sitting at the table. I go up to hug her, "it's ok.. I'll be back I promise." I say not sure of my own words. I feel someone tug on my arm. "Let's go. Now." I say my final goodbye to mito and we walk out of my tiny cottage.

When we walk out I see this beautiful carriage and I stare at it in awe "wow it's beautiful!" The man opens the door and I step inside, still looking all around. I've never seen anything this beautiful before! Am I even allowed to be in this? The man gets in and we start moving. I look at the cottage hoping I'll be able to go back to it. I knew he was going to kill me.. this is the end.. I'm sorry aunt mito..

Time skip to the palace

I'm staring off into space until I feel the carriage stop and I look up. "We are here" the man says and I look around. This is the palace! It's so huge! The man steps out and come around to open my door. Right as I'm about to step out I feel someone grab my hand and help me. I look up at them and I see the prince smiling at me. I feel my face heat up and lose my balance and fall onto him. Again, I'm dead.. but as I'm falling he catches me

I look up at him, my face is most likely a tomato, "oh my gosh! I'm so sorry your highness. How does this always happen?" I back away and cover my face. I hear him chuckle and I remove my hands from my face.

"A-are you g-going to hurt m-me?"