• Chapter 6 •

Killuas POV:

We walk inside, and I can tell he is nervous. "Gon don't be nervous." I say and he snaps out of whatever he was thinking about, "u-uh.. me? What I'm not nervous." He says nervously, scratching the back of his head. "Gon you are a terrible liar." I say and chuckle a bit. "O-ok! Maybe I am a little.. but I'm justified.." he says embarrassed, covering his face by turning away. "You are, but you don't have to be nervous." I say and stop walking, Alluka turns around to look at us.

"Just go on ahead ok?" She nods and runs ahead. I turn to face him. "Don't worry Gon, I'm going to be right there with you the whole time. Don't feel nervous just because a bunch of royalty is sitting at the same table as you. They are just a bunch of assholes. But I'd advise to stay away from Milluki.. he's kinda horny all the time, so just stay out of his way. Anyways," I place my hand on his cheek, " but follow my lead, and you won't be scared ok?" I say and smile. "Ok.. if you say so.." he says, and smiles a bit. I smile back and turn around to continue walking.

Eventually we reach the dining room, and I see he looks around in awe, but cowers as he sees the people sitting down. I look back at him with a comforting smile, and I start walking to my seat. I see there is an extra seat next to mine so I let go of his hand as we get closer and I pull out his chair. He blushes a bit, and hesitantly sits down with a quiet thank you as he does so. I sit down aswell, and look at Gon who has his head down. I put my hand on his thigh and he flinches. He turns to look at me, who is giving him a smile. He slightly smiles back and I look up.

I see Milluki basically drooling as he stares at Gon. "What." I ask, in a threatening voice. He flinched and snaps out of his wet day dream. "Do you have a problem mi-llu-ki?" I ask. "I-I um.. no!" He says and turns away. Gon looks at me with confusion, and I wink at him. He blushes and turns away. "So what's for dinner?" I ask father. He coughs, "first, is there someone you would like to introduce?" He asks looking at Gon. Right. I smirk, and stand up, I pull Gon along with me, "a-ah!" He yells as he falls onto my chest, "this is Gon freecs, my future bride." I say and he nuzzles his head into my chest, I pet his head smiling down at him.

Milluki bangs his hands on the table, Gon flinches a little, and hugs me tighter. "WHAT?!" He stands up in the process. I slowly turn to look over at him, I give him a death glare and he slowly sits down. I rub gons back, "Any objections?" I ask turning my head to my mother, giving her a slight glare, I shake my head. She looks down. I smile, "Good!" I say I lift gons chin up, and I kiss his forehead." He blushes, we both sit back down, and I look at my father. He's looks away, I smirk. After a few minutes the food comes out. When Gon food is in front of him, he looks down in shock. I chuckle, "What even is this?" He whispers looking at me. "Steak." I say laughing a bit. "Have you never had it before?" I ask. He shakes his head, "nope never!" He says looking back at it.

"Look at me." I say, he looks at me and I pick up a fork and a knife. I start showing him how to cut the steak. He looks like he understands, and he picks up a fork and knife and starts to cut it. "You got it!" I say applauding him. He smiles, and we continue to eat.

We both finish eating, and we sit and wait to be excused. We eventually are, and I take his hand and lead him to my room. I stop in front of the door. "Will you be comfortable sleeping in the same bed, Or not? There's plenty of rooms to choose from if you aren't." I say looking at him. He shakes his head, "That's ok, I'll be comfortable." He says with a smile. I smile back, I continue to open the door and lead him inside. "You know Gon, I really do love your smile." I say as I let go of his hand. "It's so beautiful, and cute." I say with a slight laugh. "N-no it's not!" He says embarrassed. He crosses his arms and turns away. I smirk, and clap my hands "Gotoh!" I yell. Gon looks at me confused. A few seconds later Gotoh rushes in. He bows, "yes you're majesty? How can I serve you?" He asks and stands up straight. "Bring me some clothes for Gon." He nods and rushes out.

"Woah! That's cool! How did you do that Killua?" He curiously asks me. "They live to surve us. They can hear everything." I say sarcastically. He giggles. "No they cant!" He says laughing. I shrug, "Maybe they can? You never know." I say with a smirk. Eventually Gotoh comes in with some clothes for Gon. "We will have a whole wardrobe set and ready for him ptomorrow Youre majesty." He says, handing Gon some night clothes. "O-oh t-thanks.." he says nervously and takes the clothes. Gotoh bows, then turns to leave. When he shuts the door I turn to Gon. He's looking back at me confused. "You can change in the bathroom." I say pointing behind me. "You can also take a bath if you'd like" I say smiling. He nods and walks off.

When he shuts the door I smile. It's only been a day, but I know he's the one I've been looking for all my life. He is the one,

and I'll protect him at all costs.