• Chapter 10 •

Gons POV:

After Killua tells me it would be best if I went to our room, I nod and left the throne room. Now I should've asked for helped while trying to find the room.. but I'm stubborn and didn't think I needed help, and was determined to find it by myself

Time skip

As the time passes I feel I'm getting even more lost.. I should just ask for help- "hm.." I hear behind me. I get a little scared but turn around to see a tall man with Pink-ish red hair behind me looking me up and down. "O-oh.. c-can I h-help you s-sir..?" I ask nervous. "What are you doing wandering around here by yourself sugar~" he asks me. I cringe at the nickname. "O-oh I.." I get cut off as Killua walks up behind him. "Do you have a problem Hisoka?" He asks. "No.. nothing You're majesty.." he says winking at me. I cringe at it and turn my attention towards Killua. "Then get to work, chop chop we don't have all day." He says pushing him away. This so called 'Hisoka' walks away chuckling. Killua walks up to me. "Did he do anything to you?" He asks worriedly. I shake my head and he smiles, "Good." He says taking my hand.

We start walking back to his- well our room together in silence. I couldn't really tell if it was an awkward silence or not.. but I didn't feel like it was.. it felt nice..

TIᗰᗴ ᔕKIᑭ TO Tᕼᗴ ᑎᗴ᙭T ᗪᗩY

Killuas POV:

I wake up to hear soft steady breaths on my chest, I look down to see Gon with his head nuzzled in my chest. I smile, today's the day.. I'm gonna propose.. maybe I'm going to fast? Is this too fast? We only met a few days ago.. no.. this is fine.. I take a deep breath in, and hear a quiet knock on the door. I sign and slowly move from under Gons grasp. I walk over and open it.

"Yes Gotoh?" I whisper. "Your majesty.." he bows, "Where would you like us to set up the proposal?" He asks. "Oh, so I would-"

Gons POV:

I wake up with a yawn, where's killua? I thought to myself. I sit up and look around. I see him standing in the door talking to someone. I can't tell what they are talking about, they are too far away. It isn't any of my business anyways.. So I just sit there waiting for him to come back.

After a few minutes he closes the big door, and turns around. I can see a little excitement in his face, but he quickly hides it as he sees that I'm awake. He smiles and walks over to the bed and sits. He places his hand on my cheek and rubs it. My face turns a little red, "Good morning Angel." He says sweetly.

I blush lightly, and try to hide it with a smile and lean into his hand like a cat. He chuckles as he pets, and scratches my head. "I didn't know that I took in a cat." He laughs. "I didn't either." I reply enjoying the head scratch. He moves his hand back to rub my cheek and leans in to peck my lips for a few seconds.

"Let's go get breakfast ok?" He asks. I nod my head, we get up and change and walk down to the dining room for breakfast.