Supposed To Be Me(Liam Payne Fanfic)

My name is Ariel Peazer.Yes,oh my gosh! Peazer is your last name you say.Well,I am Danielle's little sister.She absolutely loves me but,I hate her.She knows what she did.And I sit here crying my eyes out,getting all the punches,slaps and all the crap remarks while she lives happily ever after with her precious little Liam.

I knew him first!We were the best of friends until that horrid day.I still think of it.That day was the worst day of my life.It gave me chills and urges to do bad things.I am an average girl outside but,I am a party animal.I drink and go out everyday of course,after my daily beatings.I'm basically a mess.I have one friend and he's a boy.His name is Tucker.He is SO hot but,he has a girl and is engaged.We still act as an old married couple.He has blue piercing eyes,jet black hair,and is just HOT.Most guys come on to me but,I reject.I have natural caramel hair,not curly of course,it comes up to my waist.It has randomly colored dip-dyed ends because of a dare.I have some really weird yellowish,green speckled eyes.My 'Dad' said I got them from my grandaddy.I have tanned skin and naturally pink lips.I love to sing but,not One Direction songs type crap!I LOVE METAL!I love Sleeping With Sirens,Never Shout Never,I See Stars and all of them.I sing the soft part like Devin Oliver but,Tucker sings scream-o like Zach.

Tommorow we were doing some acoustic covers at this big thing some guy does every year.But,I HAVE to be dressed casually.Ugh,why can't I just go with my beat up converse,skinny jeans,crop topp,and beanie?It just had to be hard!All that preppy crap that I hate!All well,off to get my beatings,then off to a party!Be back soon!