e l e v e n.

[𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘰'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷]

"You guys ready to go?" Harry called from the lobby of our apartment. We were on our way to Chicago for a holiday; just the lot of us. Potter and Ginny with Ron and Granger and me and Y/N.

"Uhh yeah pretty much. Oh Draco, by the way, I found a camera in your apartment I thought we could use to take pictures." Granger called, handing a vintage camera to me.

"Uh yeah, sure. I'll meet you guys down in the lobby. I'm just going to clean the camera and see if there's any film inside." I said, as I hooked the camera up to the television.

The screen was black for a little while. Then it buffered for a moment and then me and y/n popped up. We had ice cream on our noses and we were happy. We looked 16. I sat on the sofa and leaned back smiling as Y/N laughed as I tried to take the camera from her. My heart melted.

A moment later, I heard my apartment door open. "Hey Draco you ready to-" Y/N came in, as I turned my head to look at her.

She sat on the sofa next to me as I leaned my head on her shoulder, circling her thumb as I interlocked our palms.

"We don't have to go if you don't want to Draco. I can stay here with you." she said.

"Let's go. It'll be fun plus I'll get to roast Potter. Plus, I get extra time with you ." I said, looking up at her. "I'm with you to the moon and back. No matter where you go, I'll be by your side."

"I love you."
"I love you too."

——————————————————————————
A/N: thank you for 1k reads on this book 🥺 I didn't think anyone would read it when I first started it but wow . thank you so much 🥺🤎
Requests for imagines are open; not just for Draco but for the other boys as well. I'm doing a book of imagines for each boy . I'm planning to either do a Fred or Neville one next, that's coming soon <3 of course I'll still update this book but it'll be less since I focus more.

A/N (2): Sorry this is so short :( I wanted to write a story where nothing happens to Y/N and she's just with Draco yk?