Softie

Warnings; none really, pretty soft

He brushed a calloused hand through your hair. Smiling at you as your eyes closed in relaxation, he chuckled, a low raspy sound you'd happily listen to on repeat for the rest of your life. Opening your eyes, you appeared face to face with him, deep, burnt auburn eyes gazing back into your own. You leant in, sharing a chaste kiss before forcing yourself out of bed.

"Come back!"

"No, love I'll take you out today, I promised."

"Oh well. We can stay in, have a movie day!"

He laughed and bent down kissing your head before getting on his feet and going to shower. You contemplated for a second or two- knowing you had already made your mind up- and ran after him;

"Wait for me"

Boris turned around while she practically threw herself under the water. Laughing, he caught her by the waist and kissed her shoulder- leaving his head there and rocking her side to side.

He lovingly stared at her while washing her hair- from how she'd scrunch her nose when the water dripped down her face to the mole just above her collar bone.

"What?"

"Huh?"

"You're staring."

He rolled his eyes and pulled her close,

"How could I not?"

"Whatever, loser I'm getting out now."

He hummed in approval, continuing to wash. It was nice to admire her every so often, he was so used to showing his love for her through sex, he rarely had a chance to truly look over her- every time he did he realised how beautiful she was.

A sigh left his mouth- he supposed he should get ready to take his girl out, grinning at how happy she would be when she sees where he's taking her, he got out getting dressed and heading to the kitchen, kissing her head and dragging her out to the car.

"Where we goin'?"

"Surprise."

Hi!
Hey loves, sorry i havent written in a while- i hope y'all are okay- sorry this is so short im stumped for ideas.
i love y'all
stay safe